Home

LAMBZY's Realistic All Madden Sliders | Madden 24

This is a discussion on LAMBZY's Realistic All Madden Sliders | Madden 24 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-26-2024, 02:48 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
LAMBZY's Realistic All Madden Sliders | Madden 24

Welcome to my slider thread for Madden 24!

Apologies that I'm a little late to the party this year. It's my first year putting together a full slider set for Madden, and I hadn't originally planned to do so. I had a change of heart and downloaded the game when it went live on EA Play and I've been working on this set ever since.

Firstly, this slider set is designed to be used on All Madden difficulty, simulation game style, and is designed to replicate real life football as far as Madden will allow.

Secondly, I have a video on my YouTube channel breaking down the reasoning behind each of these slider values:

https://youtu.be/ok-KPUUiFjc

I also have a video breaking down the best settings to use in tandem with these sliders:

https://youtu.be/5kyR5kyt3Ts

GAMEPLAY SLIDERS:

Spoiler

PENALTIES:

Spoiler

SETTINGS:

Spoiler

XP SLIDERS:

Spoiler

AUTO SUBS:

Spoiler

If you do plug this set in and give it a try, be sure to let me know what you think! I've already put in a decent amount of testing but, as all slider sets should be, it's a constant work in progress.

Last edited by Mackrel829; 02-29-2024 at 09:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2024, 02:21 PM   #2
Rookie

phitenff's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: LAMBZY's Realistic All Madden Sliders | Madden 24

Would you mind adding the Settings recommendations you make in your video here. It would be nice to have them all in one place. Thanks!
Old 02-27-2024, 04:19 PM   #3
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
Welcome to my slider thread for Madden 24!

Apologies that I'm a little late to the party this year. It's my first year putting together a full slider set for Madden, and I hadn't originally planned to do so. I had a change of heart and downloaded the game when it went live on EA Play and I've been working on this set ever since.

Firstly, this slider set is designed to be used on All Madden difficulty, simulation game style, and is designed to replicate real life football as far as Madden will allow.

Secondly, I have a video on my YouTube channel breaking down the reasoning behind each of these slider values:

https://youtu.be/ok-KPUUiFjc

I also have a video breaking down the best settings to use in tandem with these sliders:

https://youtu.be/5kyR5kyt3Ts

And finally, the slider set:

USER/CPU

Injuries: 20

Fatigue: 50

Play Speed Parity Scale: 0

QB Accuracy: 55/20

Pass Blocking: 45/38

WR Catching: 48/30

Run Blocking: 10/1

Ball Security: 50/45

Reaction Time: 99/5

Interceptions: 25/5

Pass Coverage: 99/20

Tackling: 75/45

FG Power: 60/60

FG Accuracy: 35/40

Punt Power: 50/50

Punt Accuracy: 50/50

Kickoff Power: 55/55

Offside: 99

False Start: 75

Offensive Holding: 99

Facemask: 55

Illegal Block in the Back: 55

Roughing the Passer: 50

Defensive Pass Interference: 99

Inelligible Receiver Downfield: Off

Offensive Pass Interference: On

Kick Catch Interference: On

Intentional Grounding: Off

Roughing the Kicker: On

Running into the Kicker: On

Illegal Contact: Off

If you do plug this set in and give it a try, be sure to let me know what you think! I've already put in a decent amount of testing but, as all slider sets should be, it's a constant work in progress.
Played my first game with these today and honestly I'm very impressed! If you like I could share the video in here or with you privately once it's done but I really enjoyed it! Felt fair and fun which is what I'm really looking for.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 02-28-2024, 09:08 AM   #4
Rookie

Dsabol715's Arena

Played one game this morning in my franchise and was very pleased with the results. I've been tweaking my sliders on All-pro in my current franchise, trying to find more difficult gameplay but I seem to be winning easier as I try to make it harder. I gave this a shot, hoping it would take some of the cheese out of playing on All-Madden (I haven't played AM in a few years).

I'm in week 7 in 2026 and won a close game against the Dolphins 24-17. I still had the advantage in yards by about 50 but I had two first half INTS of Tua that stalled some drives including his very first throw. Breece still rumbled to over 100 yards but got stopped a few big times including on a 4th down run to kill a red zone drive. my stud TE had a great game and his attributes fully showed with these sliders.

the game felt more wide open yet tighter, if that makes any sense. Achane's speed killed me on some runs and I wish the CPU would run even more to add more balance. Tua and Hill killed me on a 75 yard play action pass that beat my man coverage so I switched over to more zone after that.

this time of year, with football over and baseball starting up, I usually lose the spark to play Madden and switch over to the Show in a few weeks, but this game gave me hope to keep going with a franchise I'm fully invested in and don't want to waste. I look forward to any future updates. thanks!
Pokemon LeafGreen

Teams:
New York Jets
New York Mets
Philadelphia Flyers
Old 02-28-2024, 10:10 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phitenff
Would you mind adding the Settings recommendations you make in your video here. It would be nice to have them all in one place. Thanks!
I can certainly do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Played my first game with these today and honestly I'm very impressed! If you like I could share the video in here or with you privately once it's done but I really enjoyed it! Felt fair and fun which is what I'm really looking for.

Glad to hear it Feel free to post the video here! Would be good for people to see the sliders in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsabol715
Played one game this morning in my franchise and was very pleased with the results. I've been tweaking my sliders on All-pro in my current franchise, trying to find more difficult gameplay but I seem to be winning easier as I try to make it harder. I gave this a shot, hoping it would take some of the cheese out of playing on All-Madden (I haven't played AM in a few years).

I'm in week 7 in 2026 and won a close game against the Dolphins 24-17. I still had the advantage in yards by about 50 but I had two first half INTS of Tua that stalled some drives including his very first throw. Breece still rumbled to over 100 yards but got stopped a few big times including on a 4th down run to kill a red zone drive. my stud TE had a great game and his attributes fully showed with these sliders.

the game felt more wide open yet tighter, if that makes any sense. Achane's speed killed me on some runs and I wish the CPU would run even more to add more balance. Tua and Hill killed me on a 75 yard play action pass that beat my man coverage so I switched over to more zone after that.

this time of year, with football over and baseball starting up, I usually lose the spark to play Madden and switch over to the Show in a few weeks, but this game gave me hope to keep going with a franchise I'm fully invested in and don't want to waste. I look forward to any future updates. thanks!
Glad they worked out for you in the first game! Hopefully they continue to hold up.

I don’t think it’s ever going to be possible to completely remove the All Madden cheese but we can try our best to minimise it as much as possible!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2024, 09:02 PM   #6
Pro

Do you see some good injuries or long ones with this set?
Old 02-29-2024, 09:17 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waterboy92
Do you see some good injuries or long ones with this set?
I have seen a good range of injuries so far but this is something I'm still working on tweaking.

Players probably aren't quite getting enough fatigue in the set at the moment, so I'm hoping raising that will kill two birds with one stone - more realistic fatigue effects and more chances of injuries occurring because of the additional fatigue.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:20 AM   #8
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
I have seen a good range of injuries so far but this is something I'm still working on tweaking.

Players probably aren't quite getting enough fatigue in the set at the moment, so I'm hoping raising that will kill two birds with one stone - more realistic fatigue effects and more chances of injuries occurring because of the additional fatigue.
I've personally been using 11 fatigue even on the set here I made that personal change and I feel like it's a good balance of length and amount. It feels like 20 and above you see way too many to where it's almost every other play. Maybe try 11 if you haven't already?

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »