Home

Madden 24 CPU vs CPU sliders COMPETITIVE mode

This is a discussion on Madden 24 CPU vs CPU sliders COMPETITIVE mode within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-24-2023, 06:38 PM   #25
Pro

Woad23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 24 CPU vs CPU sliders COMPETITIVE mode

Has anyone else noticed that their team kicks off to start every single game? This is my choice on the coin flip but you’d think at some point I’d lose one and the other team would also like to kick off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2023, 12:06 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woad23
Has anyone else noticed that their team kicks off to start every single game? This is my choice on the coin flip but you’d think at some point I’d lose one and the other team would also like to kick off.
the CPU chooses to receive every time so if you set your choice to receive it'll be 50/50
Old 10-26-2023, 06:30 PM   #27
Just started!

are the ones on your first post up to date? keep trying to find that good set of sliders for my franchise. i do pure cpu vs cpu watching all my games. first season i did matt10s which had super high ints, sacks and off stats but most ending scores were decent. Second season tried a youtube makers set that is supposed ot let the players stats decide more of how they preform without game intefering as much. This led to super high off stats but def stats sucked and basically no ints, high fumbles from mobile qbs and many sacks.

Yours seems like it takes a base of matt10s with a little bit of the things i saw from the youtube guy. so how are they holding up and are the front page ones your newest?
Old 10-26-2023, 09:16 PM   #28
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfknightz
are the ones on your first post up to date? keep trying to find that good set of sliders for my franchise. i do pure cpu vs cpu watching all my games. first season i did matt10s which had super high ints, sacks and off stats but most ending scores were decent. Second season tried a youtube makers set that is supposed ot let the players stats decide more of how they preform without game intefering as much. This led to super high off stats but def stats sucked and basically no ints, high fumbles from mobile qbs and many sacks.

Yours seems like it takes a base of matt10s with a little bit of the things i saw from the youtube guy. so how are they holding up and are the front page ones your newest?

Yep, front page is what I use. They are working great for me. Lots of different games. Nothing too overpowered or under, good players are noticeable. I recently played an x-factor run stopper and he completely blew up my team’s ground game. It was beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-26-2023, 09:59 PM   #29
Just started!

default sub ins and out or did you change the numbers?
Old 10-27-2023, 06:08 AM   #30
Pro

Woad23's Arena

Changed sorry, I’ll put in what I use. It’s not as drastic as Matt10s.

Old 10-27-2023, 04:22 PM   #31
Just started!

one last thing as im restarting my franchise doing things a bit differently this time. Do you watch all games, advance full weeks without watching or a combo of both. Seeing if it matters one way or another in case i feel like just advancing a week versus likeing to watch the games. Thank you for sharing all this and it was nice to see someone elses take on things other than like the couple main people who always post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2023, 05:42 PM   #32
Pro

Woad23's Arena

I only watch one game a week. My teams game. The stats line up remarkably well with the rest of the simmed games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »