Home

Playmakers Madden 24 Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 24 Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-26-2023, 09:25 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 24 Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

I updated auto subs on the front page.

I know it's a daunting task but I would highly suggest making sure at least most of the teams are using these settings or something close to it.

Cowboys have a deep DL so the rotations are spot on for me.

Speaking of DL Micah Parsons really gets after it on his own.

I absolutely love how I don't have to control him at all he's out there wrecking havoc.

Sometimes cpu will get a blocking increase with HFA but it's not really a huge boost. Atleast not enough to hinder your pass rush.

If you start to see too many injuries with fatigue up higher just reduce the injury slider down 5-10 clicks from the Default 25 setting.

My secondary as mentioned before despite the low reaction and coverage sliders still do a great job of making plays. CPU QB even at 70 setting still misses throws especially with pressure triggered. They throw it away when trying to escape pressure also......

On special teams they still a little too accurate even with FGA set at 35. Might bump down their power to see if that helps

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-27-2023, 10:02 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

My 1st CPU vs CPU observation

I watched Cowboys vs Giants and the thing that jumped out to me was NY ran the ball 36 times.

Barkley 28-153
Robinson 7-16
Gray 1-1

It stood out to me because in user vs cpu games the cpu never ran it that much. I also had run block and fumble slider set lower for the cpu vs cpu game.

Daniel Jones threw it 30 times so they ran 66 plays and the Cowboys ran 61 plays with Dak throwing it 40 times.

So plays per game look solid on 12 minutes and 20 second run off.

Both teams had 4 sacks despite pass block being at 58.

Cowboys did miss a FG that was under 50 yards using the same special teams sliders for USER games.

The score was really high 44-41 Giants but it's not important to me doing initial testing as the playcalling is what I mostly wanted to observe.

Now the biggest disappointment is there was only 2 penalties called the entire game and in years past cpu vs cpu would have a decent amount of penalties as opposed to USER games.

My initial test was on all default penalties the so called Simulation settings by EA based on NFL avg LMAO

The **** these guys advertise in madden is becoming a joke tbh

Penalties and lack of presentation is what caused me to stop playing last year so I'll try my best to hang in there this year but I must admit a football game without penalties is a huge turnoff eventually.

My son plays freshman football in high school and i saw tons of flags thrown his 1st game last week. EA should be a shame that they continue to ignore this issue doing a game that they call Simulation 🏈

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-27-2023, 01:25 PM   #35
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
My 1st CPU vs CPU observation

I watched Cowboys vs Giants and the thing that jumped out to me was NY ran the ball 36 times.

Barkley 28-153

Robinson 7-16

Gray 1-1

It stood out to me because in user vs cpu games the cpu never ran it that much. I also had run block and fumble slider set lower for the cpu vs cpu game.

Daniel Jones threw it 30 times so they ran 66 plays and the Cowboys ran 61 plays with Dak throwing it 40 times.

So plays per game look solid on 12 minutes and 20 second run off.

Both teams had 4 sacks despite pass block being at 58.

Cowboys did miss a FG that was under 50 yards using the same special teams sliders for USER games.

The score was really high 44-41 Giants but it's not important to me doing initial testing as the playcalling is what I mostly wanted to observe.

Now the biggest disappointment is there was only 2 penalties called the entire game and in years past cpu vs cpu would have a decent amount of penalties as opposed to USER games.

My initial test was on all default penalties the so called Simulation settings by EA based on NFL avg LMAO

The **** these guys advertise in madden is becoming a joke tbh

Penalties and lack of presentation is what caused me to stop playing last year so I'll try my best to hang in there this year but I must admit a football game without penalties is a huge turnoff eventually.

My son plays freshman football in high school and i saw tons of flags thrown his 1st game last week. EA should be a shame that they continue to ignore this issue doing a game that they call Simulation

Yeah brother it sucks, but I’m running penalties maxed out with the exception of roughing passer. I get several a game. Now that said…sometimes I get 4 roughing calls, but the new NFL it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2023, 01:35 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Yeah brother it sucks, but I’m running penalties maxed out with the exception of roughing passer. I get several a game. Now that said…sometimes I get 4 roughing calls, but the new NFL it happens.

I saw a defensive pi call with it at 95 for the chiefs vs lions game.

I'll boost up roughing the passer just a bit because I know they call that all the time in today's nfl like you mentioned.

Default penalties definitely suck so I'm going to jack them higher and see what happens next game

Old 08-27-2023, 01:59 PM   #37
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

Playmakers Madden 24 Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Quote:

I'll boost up roughing the passer just a bit because I know they call that all the time in today's nfl like you mentioned.

Default penalties definitely suck so I'm going to jack them higher and see what happens next game

It’s a damn shame man!! This would be the GOAT of Madden I feel like, just lacking penalties. I figure injuries will end up nerfed too. To May people whining.

People want sim…until they get a sim.

Last edited by Lil Worm; 08-27-2023 at 02:01 PM.
Old 08-27-2023, 02:26 PM   #38
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

Quote:

I forgot to put that RTP I have at 51.

Old 08-27-2023, 05:07 PM   #39
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

Damn I may be late to the game, but I swear I have a rain game that isn’t just a monsoon!! It’s like a light rain.

Old 08-27-2023, 06:56 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Both sets are now updated on Front page.

USER vs CPU had some penalty updates along with fatigue and injury update.

These will not feel like the out of the box Pro level play by EA and in some ways may rival All Pro level challenge.

CPU vs CPU is the 2nd set of slider listed. I left QBA at default to start off. So don't be alarmed if most games have completion percentages in low 50"s for now.

I need to see how it functions after watching more qb's play before increasing upwards.

But hey some of you might actually enjoy watching non robo qb play with these 😂

At some point I will venture over to All Madden much like last year and try to reduce some of the cheese play on that level by the CPU AI

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »