Home

Playmakers Madden 24 Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 24 Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2023, 07:36 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 24 Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
I have all commentary off, and just attending the games. Stadium sounds are great too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah I think it's a damn shame that madden still hasn't reached 2k level in terms of broadcasting even on powerful consoles.

That's part of the reason why the game has gone stale on me the past few years and stop playing around November or December

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-21-2023, 11:46 PM   #10
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

Past few years been following your sliders and it's on point when you follow the house rules and play offline franchise.

Can't wait to try this out.
Old 08-22-2023, 01:38 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Past few years been following your sliders and it's on point when you follow the house rules and play offline franchise.

Can't wait to try this out.
Thanks for the input.

I'm still messing around with penalties and to be honest I'm almost fed up trying with them

Might have to just settle for 2-4 penalties per game at this point

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2023, 02:45 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Made 3 changes to INITIAL BASE SET

All changes on the CPU side only

INT-70 (seems really high but they still attempt too many deflections as opposed to trying to catch the ball on this level)

PASS COVERAGE-95 (I really like how it helps them reduce the separation in zone)

FATIGUE increased from 65 to 70. Human RB would usually sub out after 3-4 straight carries. But CPU RB's lacked rotation.

Old 08-23-2023, 01:07 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

The 95 Coverage slider is fantastic for the CPU.

I love how they execute zones much better now than out of the box. You'll still see a few instances where the user has openings and separation but for the most part CPU does solid taking certain plays away.

Diggs and Gilmore even with user coverage set low still maintain ball Hawk status. They are both sticky in man coverage almost too good but I'm guessing it's because of their xfactor status

70 QBA may still be too low because at times the cpu qb"s will miss way off target even without pressure. They are hovering around 55-60% completion rate at 70 but it might just be me using Dallas stellar defense.

User Run Blocking from what I've seen on all 3 levels pro, AP and AM is just way too powerful. This is where the old block shed slider that EA removed from the game would have come in handy.

Going to spend a day or two on penalties for this set before moving on to CPU vs CPU setup

Old 08-23-2023, 06:23 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Yeah can't wait to deep dive into this mode.

I still think this is hands down the best way to enjoy madden because penalties are a little better and broadcast camera renders a beautiful game in action.

I tried these last night broadcast camera to me is the best it’s visually pleasing but that alone is an extra added difficulty. These sliders really seemed nice on broadcast camera. Just played like 3 quarters was just giving them a try I was using another set on all pro and all madden just didn’t like it. Tried these cpu still made me make mistakes throw early etc. didn’t feel like I was cheesing them or the game cheesing me. But we all know PM does this takes a low level difficulty and makes it feel like a higher end difficulty minus cpu over cheesing. Great job!!!

Old 08-23-2023, 10:50 AM   #15
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
CPU vs CPU SECTION

COMING SOON

PM…you’re going to love the cpu/cpu this year.

I can’t put my finger on what one thing is making it what it is, but imo it’s so much better than 23 was in that arena.

I’m only having the commentary on for the Sunday Night, Monday Night,and Thursday Night games. It has taken me way back to the NCAA football games, and how you heard the game when coaching a small school when you was starting your dynasty. LOVE IT!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2023, 02:22 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucknorris1
I tried these last night broadcast camera to me is the best it’s visually pleasing but that alone is an extra added difficulty. These sliders really seemed nice on broadcast camera. Just played like 3 quarters was just giving them a try I was using another set on all pro and all madden just didn’t like it. Tried these cpu still made me make mistakes throw early etc. didn’t feel like I was cheesing them or the game cheesing me. But we all know PM does this takes a low level difficulty and makes it feel like a higher end difficulty minus cpu over cheesing. Great job!!!

Interesting about the Brodcast camera

It's beautiful but I always have difficulties trying to play offense using that camera

As for pro it can be just as competitive as AP imo if tweaked right.

So I don't even bother with AP as much anymore and I'll go straight to AM level if pro because too easy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »