Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-06-2023, 09:00 AM   #377
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Yep and neither qb was over 60% passing, Mahommes was at like 48%

I have no issues with Pass Completion Percentages or Passing Yards. Yards are a concern being on the high end.

54 points for KC and Mahommes throwing 48%.. Strange

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 09-06-2023 at 09:03 AM.
Old 09-06-2023, 11:39 AM   #378
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I have no issues with Pass Completion Percentages or Passing Yards. Yards are a concern being on the high end.

54 points for KC and Mahommes throwing 48%.. Strange

Lot of big plays. The RB had 4 TDs 3 short ones and 1 long one near the end of the game when they were just trying to milk the clock. Not too worried did a practice game between Cin and Cle and score was 19-16. Detroit's D just sucked
Old 09-06-2023, 12:10 PM   #379
Rookie

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by feenyxxx99
I can attest to this. It’s happening to me too. Had Danielle hunter break Thomas’s sack record with the Vikings having 12 sacks overall, and hadn’t seen that since madden 22. So I deleted profile and ran the game back, and he still got 4 with the vikes having 8 overall. So I ran a few more games that week just to see, and by the end of week 2, I had micah parsons with 8 sacks, Aaron Donald with 6, and a plethora of guys having 5 each. Sacks do seem to suddenly be getting out of control. They need to fix it.

I’ve been doing some testing and it looks like sack are related to the tackle slider. The lower the tackle the fewer the sacks. Just try it and tell me if you see the same correlation.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:16 PM   #380
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Madden Update downloading now
Old 09-06-2023, 02:23 PM   #381
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutt3r
I’ve been doing some testing and it looks like sack are related to the tackle slider. The lower the tackle the fewer the sacks. Just try it and tell me if you see the same correlation.
I have been through this before, I don't think so
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2023, 02:59 PM   #382
MVP

orye74's Arena

Only had 3 sacks in my KC DET game
Old 09-06-2023, 04:36 PM   #383
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

These are playing a great game my friend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-06-2023, 06:29 PM   #384
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
These are playing a great game my friend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Thank you!
Games a Blast to watch!

A little concerned about some star QB Passing Yardage, throwing 300 Yards every game.

I’m looking at it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »