Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-30-2023, 03:07 PM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

I could never find it
Old 08-30-2023, 03:45 PM   #298
Rookie

wolverine001's Arena

Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Hey cdcool,

I have watched one complete season with your gameplay settings now and i have a problem:

The games are really looking great and single game stats are often like they are in reality, but they are also often to pass heavy.

Let me explain this:
I watched this season as the second year head coach of the Vikings, with a 1st year rookie from the draft. He began with strength 74 and Superstar-development trait. In the season he goes up to X-Factor-development and strength 88 (every week focus training).
The problem is, that this QB is so pass heavy and good in the games, that he throws !!! 6.305 yards !!! in this season! This is record breaking from 2013s Peyton Manning record in real life with 700 yards more! This is really impossible.

Yes, i only play with one single team, but this can't be the "problem" with this record breaking 1st year of a rookie, or what do you think?

I have updated the gameplay sliders with every change you made, so maybe it's too easy for the QBs to throw the ball accurate by watching the games!?

Did you see something similar after a hole season in the stats? Or do you think this was an "anomaly"?

Best regards,
Christian
Old 08-30-2023, 04:14 PM   #299
Rookie

Wolverine what about interceptions? I get atleast 2-3 each quarterback over the last 4-5 games
Old 08-30-2023, 06:28 PM   #300
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordescape83
Wolverine what about interceptions? I get atleast 2-3 each quarterback over the last 4-5 games
Just had 2 qbs KC and Det both with 0 ints game before that 1 each and my first game with 0 sacks on either side
Old 08-30-2023, 08:30 PM   #301
Rookie

I don’t think it’s a slider thing with the pass heavy gameplay. It’s the cpu play calling which I think is either a playbook issue or just the games tuning itself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2023, 10:06 PM   #302
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine001
Hey cdcool,

I have watched one complete season with your gameplay settings now and i have a problem:

The games are really looking great and single game stats are often like they are in reality, but they are also often to pass heavy.

Let me explain this:
I watched this season as the second year head coach of the Vikings, with a 1st year rookie from the draft. He began with strength 74 and Superstar-development trait. In the season he goes up to X-Factor-development and strength 88 (every week focus training).
The problem is, that this QB is so pass heavy and good in the games, that he throws !!! 6.305 yards !!! in this season! This is record breaking from 2013s Peyton Manning record in real life with 700 yards more! This is really impossible.

Yes, i only play with one single team, but this can't be the "problem" with this record breaking 1st year of a rookie, or what do you think?

I have updated the gameplay sliders with every change you made, so maybe it's too easy for the QBs to throw the ball accurate by watching the games!?

Did you see something similar after a hole season in the stats? Or do you think this was an "anomaly"?

Best regards,
Christian

You watched a full season of CPU vs CPU games already? Using my Sliders and 100% of my settings?

I see a lot of problems with the way you are playing if you doing anything different then the way I describe in my OP

With a single team, whatever that means and that would be a major problem. How exactly are you playing? I only all 32 teams and watch them all play.

I’m watching how the season stats are treading and if they appear to be too high, I will do something about it.

I only have 10 QB’s averaging 300 yards per game in Week 2

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 08-30-2023 at 10:17 PM.
Old 08-30-2023, 10:07 PM   #303
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvu22
I don’t think it’s a slider thing with the pass heavy gameplay. It’s the cpu play calling which I think is either a playbook issue or just the games tuning itself.

Correct, you can’t control how often the teams run or pass with Sliders

Old 08-30-2023, 10:09 PM   #304
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordescape83

I’m not seeing every QB get 2-3 Interceptions per game. Turnovers are easy to fix, you can do that yourself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »