Home

Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2022, 04:34 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders

I have a question do you change anything in main menue or just in franchise
Old 08-21-2022, 07:06 PM   #50
All Star

OVR: 8
Re: Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders

Thank you for these! You and A&S are definitely onto something with these "Pro" sliders. I'm noticing that pass coverage is a little soft for both User and CPU, but I can adjust that to fit my preference.

Curious if you're seeing the CPU struggle to run though. I've been using these for the last 3 games in my Steeler's franchise, and outside of 1 big run, the CPU is averaging <3.0 ypc for me across multiple games. I just played against the Browns (as Pitt) and Nick Chubb had 33 yards on 13 carries. I'm not a slider guru so it's hard for me to say what the problem is. On one hand it seems like my line just sheds blocks on run plays. I think the problem might be that the CPU isn't holding their blocks long enough on running plays (I even see outside runs get stuffed).
Old 08-21-2022, 07:07 PM   #51
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

PM…this is why you’re one of the legends around here. The auto subs at these levels are working great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2022, 07:29 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUowls
Thank you for these! You and A&S are definitely onto something with these "Pro" sliders. I'm noticing that pass coverage is a little soft for both User and CPU, but I can adjust that to fit my preference.

Curious if you're seeing the CPU struggle to run though. I've been using these for the last 3 games in my Steeler's franchise, and outside of 1 big run, the CPU is averaging <3.0 ypc for me across multiple games. I just played against the Browns (as Pitt) and Nick Chubb had 33 yards on 13 carries. I'm not a slider guru so it's hard for me to say what the problem is. On one hand it seems like my line just sheds blocks on run plays. I think the problem might be that the CPU isn't holding their blocks long enough on running plays (I even see outside runs get stuffed).
Go 90 Run Block for the CPU & 65 Fumble (You can increase them up to Maximum boost on this level which is 90)

25 Tackle is the base setup on Pro but your guys will still tackle even at the 15-20 range

The Most organic setup is 0 tackle for Human vs 75 Run Block and 50 Fumble for CPU.

These can be adjusted in several ways....

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-21-2022, 07:35 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairdogg
I have a question do you change anything in main menue or just in franchise
Up to you....

I Input the Sliders at the Main Menu then set it on All Madden Level. A trick I learned from tommycoaker.

Once you get to Franchise mode Upload Sliders and switch it to Pro.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-21-2022, 07:47 PM   #54
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Up to you....

I Input the Sliders at the Main Menu then set it on All Madden Level. A trick I learned from tommycoaker.

Once you get to Franchise mode Upload Sliders and switch it to Pro.

Interesting setting up All-Madden in the main menu.

You think CFM is slaving to the main menu then? I was never able to confirm that thru testing.

Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-21-2022, 07:49 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

For CPU vs CPU I'm starting out with tackle at 0

I want to see if that will take away all the Big Hit efforts and make the tackling more organic.

I will leave Fumbles at 50 to start off and see if AI RB's will use more juke moves.

Usually a lower tackle slider will open up more Ball Carrier animations that we don't see in USER vs CPU gameplay.

Also in years past I've always edited the Penalty Traits of the players settings them undisciplined and that really open up's the type of penalties called.

This has led to some teams getting Delay of game penalties at times if they have a QB with undisciplined Trait.

But that testing will come later after I figure out the CPU vs CPU base setup

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2022, 07:53 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Interesting setting up All-Madden in the main menu.

You think CFM is slaving to the main menu then? I was never able to confirm that thru testing.

I can't say 100% that trick is needed. I just started doing it on Pro Level about 2 years ago based on a tip from tommy.

It seemed to work in years past so I just stuck with it. I can buy into that theory more than the reversed sliders theory though LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »