Home

Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-22-2022, 11:34 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Hey Gambo

Maybe there is some confusion here

I have just one set on the Front page very 1st post. I haven't posted the CPU vs CPU Sliders yet.

ON the front page it says USER/CPU

That just means 1st settings under USER is what the USER is playing with and 2nd side under CPU is what the CPU is playing with

For example QBA

USER is 5 & CPU is 65

If I'm not mistaken when you just SIM the defense I believe your using the human defensive sliders and not the same defensive settings as the CPU but I could be wrong. I've never really played it that way (Offense Only)
I didn't think you had a CPU/CPU posted yet, I figured the 3rd (or 4th) post was your original testing and not a typo.

Yeah, if it's anything like in the past, when not playing it defaults to CPU sliders, at least that's the old method. So if you play offense only (which is pretty popular actually) I think you should be using for HUMAN, User offense/CPU Defense, for AI, CPU offense/CPU Defense...ie your defensive sliders will be the CPU column for both human and AI. (Once the CPUvCPU sliders are set that is)
Old 08-22-2022, 11:40 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 23 Pro Level (Classic Passing) User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo
I didn't think you had a CPU/CPU posted yet, I figured the 3rd (or 4th) post was your original testing and not a typo.

Yeah, if it's anything like in the past, when not playing it defaults to CPU sliders, at least that's the old method. So if you play offense only (which is pretty popular actually) I think you should be using for HUMAN, User offense/CPU Defense, for AI, CPU offense/CPU Defense...ie your defensive sliders will be the CPU column for both human and AI. (Once the CPUvCPU sliders are set that is)
Thanks for the feedback

I'll have to go back remove all the older post with testing updates listed to cut down on any confusion.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-22-2022, 11:51 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

I'll need to add this to the Front Page

List of Coaching Adjustments I suggest for those who might not be using

Turn OFF Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker.

Coaching Adjustments
Offense Aggressive On Deep Ball

Swat Ball and Conservative Tackle on Defense

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-22-2022 at 11:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2022, 11:59 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
PM…this is why you’re one of the legends around here. The auto subs at these levels are working great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Call me crazy but I actually think fatigue and Auto Subs work better for CPU vs CPU gameplay.

Penalties seem more balanced overall as well.

Today I saw one DL encroachment call and 3 False Start penalties on my Cowboys.

One thing I wish EA would have allowed us to do is set up gameplay options with the ability to set it to Equal teams because the HFA crap in Madden at times really hurts the gameplay.

If we had the Option to set it to Equal teams I noticed that stops the HFA from getting out of control in the Play Now Games.

Just can't understand why as a Consumer(s) we can't control all aspects of our gameplay. If I don't want HFA On I shouldn't be forced to use it.

As for the positives this game plays and looks even better on Broadcast camera (CPU vs CPU)

I'm seeing eye candy animations all over the field in this mode.

Makes me even more excited for NCAA Next year when I can create guys like Reggie Bush, Peter Warrick and Desmond Howard using this gameplay.

Old 08-23-2022, 01:40 AM   #77
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Call me crazy but I actually think fatigue and Auto Subs work better for CPU vs CPU gameplay.

Penalties seem more balanced overall as well.

Today I saw one DL encroachment call and 3 False Start penalties on my Cowboys.

One thing I wish EA would have allowed us to do is set up gameplay options with the ability to set it to Equal teams because the HFA crap in Madden at times really hurts the gameplay.

If we had the Option to set it to Equal teams I noticed that stops the HFA from getting out of control in the Play Now Games.

Just can't understand why as a Consumer(s) we can't control all aspects of our gameplay. If I don't want HFA On I shouldn't be forced to use it.

As for the positives this game plays and looks even better on Broadcast camera (CPU vs CPU)

I'm seeing eye candy animations all over the field in this mode.

Makes me even more excited for NCAA Next year when I can create guys like Reggie Bush, Peter Warrick and Desmond Howard using this gameplay.
having even teams on in main menu used to activate it in cfm, right? I remember you having it on and it working a few years ago, maybe 20?

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-23-2022, 11:35 AM   #78
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
having even teams on in main menu used to activate it in cfm, right? I remember you having it on and it working a few years ago, maybe 20?
Yeah 20 was the last version because it kept almost most of the Classic team games close.

You still saw a few blowouts but for the most part that feature did a great job in keeping games competitive.

Some of the things they take away like Game Speed Slider which is pretty much in every other sports games with the USER option to go fast or slow is pretty sad on EA's part.

Old 08-23-2022, 12:25 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo

If you're doing offense only, which is what I do, the defense is just super sim'ed. To that end, I don't know that sliders even matter. Unless you're doing slow sim which I don't do so, I can't speak to that.

Now for your offense, I'd certainly use the Player Skill Offense portion of his sliders for my offense and the CPU Skill portion of the defense for my opponent.
Old 08-23-2022, 12:36 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
If you're doing offense only, which is what I do, the defense is just super sim'ed. To that end, I don't know that sliders even matter. Unless you're doing slow sim which I don't do so, I can't speak to that.

Now for your offense, I'd certainly use the Player Skill Offense portion of his sliders for my offense and the CPU Skill portion of the defense for my opponent.
Yeah your correct it doesn't matter when you SIM without watching

The Game doesn't use sliders for just SIM

But TBH with you this game in recent years has looked incredible from the broadcast view so I would just slow SIM the defense and watch things play out anyway.

I mean unless your pressed for time because of lack of hours to play the game Slow Sim watching IMO is a must for those who enjoy CPU vs CPU.

I'm actually watching all of my FG's 1st time ever and it makes having a good kicker even more Important now than ever because your not contolling any aspects of the kicking game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »