Home

Madden Amp help? Want to simply global edit att. and then play with edited roster?

This is a discussion on Madden Amp help? Want to simply global edit att. and then play with edited roster? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-04-2019, 12:40 AM   #1
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Madden Amp help? Want to simply global edit att. and then play with edited roster?

I import the roster into madden amp globally edit it save it put it in madden 20 document settings file and it wont show in game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 11:00 AM   #2
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden Amp help? Want to simply global edit att. and then play with edited roster

what do you mean import the roster into AMP? You can just open up M20 roster file as long as you have the new update for AMP from this thread. https://forums.operationsports.com/f...adden-amp.html

I edited one two days ago with this version and it works fine.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:01 PM   #3
Pro

Yaoza11's Arena

Re: Madden Amp help? Want to simply global edit att. and then play with edited roster

When you open a franchise file, is it supposed to take a long time to open?
Old 08-04-2019, 12:06 PM   #4
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoza11
When you open a franchise file, is it supposed to take a long time to open?
Madden AMP only edits ROSTER- files, you can not edit Franchise with this program.

If you want to edit an already in progress Franchise file then use this tool created by bep713 https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-progress.html

Make sure you backup any file you plan to edit before you edit it as these editors can ruin your file if you do the wrong things in them.

This new version of Madden AMP was only edited to allow you to open M20 roster files, you will find that it doesn't show all the fields though it has most of them. Some players wont load because there are missing parameters that will need to be fixed, so those players you can't edit in AMP only with the ingame editor.
Old 08-04-2019, 02:45 PM   #5
Pro

Yaoza11's Arena

Thank you. New to PC gaming, left xbox so I could learn how to mod sports games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2019, 09:10 PM   #6
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
what do you mean import the roster into AMP? You can just open up M20 roster file as long as you have the new update for AMP from this thread. https://forums.operationsports.com/f...adden-amp.html

Need step by step on how to import a madden roster into madden amp globally edit and then export file and where to put back so that it shows in madden 20
Old 08-05-2019, 12:57 AM   #7
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock

Works great!

Playing:
Old 08-05-2019, 08:44 AM   #8
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

I was taking the save file away from the document folder and referencing it outside

once i looked it up at the actual document folder i was good to go

Tomba edit incoming!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »