Home

Old 11-15-2019, 11:56 AM   #41
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Disney+

The Draining the Oceans show or whatever it's called on Nat Geo is pretty interesting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2019, 01:05 PM   #42
Pro

War Eagle!'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDKiiing
I cancelled my ESPN+ sub right when I signed up for D+. Got an email from them saying they saw I was already an ESPN+ subscriber, and got comped the 4.99 on my first month of the bundle.
Dude, I got my invoice this month. For Hulu No Ads, ESPN + and Disney + my bill was $2. They have already combined everything. That was pretty magical.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:40 PM   #43
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

After Disney+ was announced, I remember thinking forget that junk. And I proceeded to jump on my "might as well get cable if you're paying for all these apps" soap box. I signed up for the 7 day trial, and man I'm on the hook for another one. I've gone through 5 or 6 episodes of Darkwing Duck. 2 or 3 of Chip and Dale. I swear, my entire childhood is here.

The deal maker though was my daughter. My wife put on Winnie the Pooh as she loved the theme song from when she was a kid. From the second the show started my 3 year old daughter sat memorized. My daughter isn't an electronics kid; she couldn't care less for tablets and TV. Give her her dolls and blocks and get out her way. Well now she likes the "bear show". I was probably gonna subscribe anyway, but my little monster locked it in.

I've never been into Star Wars but I think I'm gonna try to get into it now. The entire library looks to be here. I thought I was going to want to watch the entire MCU again but honestly don't have the desire. I might as well dedicate that time to at least see if the Star Wars universe interests me. Either way, I have an endless amount of 90's cartoons to relive. Also, did TV change or did Disney always do 50+ episode seasons of shows?
Old 11-15-2019, 02:55 PM   #44
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Eagle!
Dude, I got my invoice this month. For Hulu No Ads, ESPN + and Disney + my bill was $2. They have already combined everything. That was pretty magical.
Thru who? How was it combined?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:23 PM   #45
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Loving the content so far. Only complaint I have is that it runs flawlessly from what I've experienced on the computer.

However, on the PS4 there is a lot of stuttering and suddenly fastfowarding A LOT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2019, 09:10 PM   #46
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Loving the content so far. Only complaint I have is that it runs flawlessly from what I've experienced on the computer.

However, on the PS4 there is a lot of stuttering and suddenly fastfowarding A LOT.
Same. PS4 is doing the exact thing from time to time. And on the ipad it runs seamlessly.
Old 11-17-2019, 07:37 AM   #47
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I have a question about Star Wars, is the order the episode number? I want to start with Episode 1 but it says it was released in 1999. I thought it all started back in the late 70s.

Old 11-17-2019, 08:17 AM   #48
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I have a question about Star Wars, is the order the episode number? I want to start with Episode 1 but it says it was released in 1999. I thought it all started back in the late 70s.

Start with Episode 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »