Home

EA SPORTS™ UFC 3 is coming in early 2018 - Polygon

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS™ UFC 3 is coming in early 2018 - Polygon within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-24-2017, 03:36 PM   #81
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS™ UFC 3 is coming in early 2018 - Polygon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
I enjoy the gifs. Especially if they go super saiyan during.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

Last edited by Haz____; 05-24-2017 at 03:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2017, 06:50 PM   #82
EA Game Changer

Kenetic NRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Just like WarMMa explained, what i'm saying is that combo Cowboy threw was a 1 in 1,000,000 combo, that you'll most likely never see again, but somehow people use that example to justify the combo multiplier, and throwing super goofy combos..

If you wanna find a gif of anyone throwing that combo ever, other than Cowboy, i'd like to see it.

The other combos you listed are just as goofy.

Also you don't need to throw 12 strike, hit stun, mix up combos to beat someone holding high block...... use Footwork, Distance, Headmovement, Pattern Setting, Counter Striking to set things up.

You are an absolute BEAST at your style, but that's not the only way to play the game.

I really don't agree that using the combo cowboy hit Story with is the same as combos that literally defy the laws of physics like getting 2 free head kicks off a hit stun..

I just want to say that I really only go past 4 strikes when my opponent is rocked. You can say distance footwork counter striking ect but that is incorrect and a flaw in the game. If you rock a good player 1) there is no way for you to counter strike if they aren't throwing back (which they won't be) 2) literally all someone has to do is back up and hold high block.

What's even more insane is that good players will be able to survive rocks with 10 piece mixup combos being thrown at them WHILE their back is against the cage. Now, you want to tell me that using movement and all that jazz while limiting your strikes will somehow put those players away when they are rocked? Please..

We could go into a game and i'll get you to rock me...it will literally be impossible for you to do anything to me besides break my block unless you are going high low with multiple strike mixups. To even further this point, I remember a few months ago Martial was talking about how OP weak block was. He thought it was too strong because of how impossible it was for him to finish fights when he had the opponent rocked. His issue was that he was playing like how you said. I then went into a match with him and repeatedly broke his block and he admitted being wrong and that the block break was actually way too strong.

It is a problem with the game that will be addressed in the future, I promise.

Last edited by Kenetic NRG; 05-24-2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old 06-06-2017, 03:20 PM   #83
Rookie

What are the chances they might bring this to PC? I know its confirmed on console, but it hasn't been said that it won't come out of PC officially.

With the popularity of Tekken I think EA would be foolish to miss out on the big fight pc fan base.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:03 PM   #84
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by henda1988
What are the chances they might bring this to PC? I know its confirmed on console, but it hasn't been said that it won't come out of PC officially.

With the popularity of Tekken I think EA would be foolish to miss out on the big fight pc fan base.
I dont know for sure but I would say its unlikely.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:34 PM   #85
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

The player block his head, you have to go to the body to lower his guard, it's the only thing to do, now how, it's to each to do like he want.
nerf the block was a good thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2017, 12:16 AM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by henda1988

In general, EA sports do not lunch the title on PC version except for FIFA seires. Think about madden, nba, nhl, ufc. I really hope that EA's ufc title have to lunch only for Console.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:45 AM   #87
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____

Ohh maaann, just imagine if they added some sort of option of sorts in the settings, where it adds effects like when striking, that and changes the skin of the game and adds a fire/electricity effect on people's hairstyles and outlines or some sort as an easter egg or perhaps if they put an in-game replay editor, they allowed for effects like that.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:18 AM   #88
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

I don't know why i haven't seen this before, but this is kind of big news for us combat sports fans. Justin Trudeu had viseted EA Vancuver(he was a boxxer) and these are the pictures taken, that are of importance here:

The 2 people fighting in these motion capture suits, one of them is a dev for the EA UFC team.

Now look at the screen in the back. It's clearly a boxing ring, however if you notice their hands on the screen(although poor quality) they look like MMA gloves with MMA pants?

Also, on the second picture, the way one of them has open palms, indicates this is MMA.

The floor/mat has 8 lines marked on it, indicating perhaps it's an Octagon? But the corners are really small, indicating it's a boxxing ring's corner, where supposedly someone gets stuck in it?

Now this can mean 3 things:

- They are making a new Fight Night Game (unlikely from the other evidence, but Justin Trudeu was a boxxer so??)

- They are adding a Pride Cage/mode in EA UFC 3?

- There is some sort of a boxxing mode, built-in EA UFC 3 to please the Fight Night fans?

Last edited by manliest_Man; 06-07-2017 at 12:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »