Home

Regarding uniforms

This is a discussion on Regarding uniforms within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2023, 01:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Regarding uniforms

First of all, I would like to have the different official kits available for the CAFS, with the colors blue, red, green and yellow, I do not understand why our created fighters cannot have the option of having them.

It seems terrible to me that all the equipment that I got or bought in the previous game, they want to sell me again, I understand that they sell new equipment, but that they want to sell me the same thing again, it seems somewhat unfair to me.

Apart from that, the equipment that they gave away in the previous game, such as the king back pants, in this new game they sell for 4000 momedas or 100 points.

Then there is, not having the kits permanently available in the store, with this they try to ensure that when one comes out you have a limited period of time to get them, otherwise they are lost, if they think that this way I spend more $ on it , they are wrong, at least on me it has the opposite effect, having pride, strikeforce and other equipment there, motivated me to want to have them and therefore buy them, if I did not have enough in-game coins, now seeing only one interesting one with a deadline of limited time, it means that I only get it if it comes to me with the coins I have accumulated in the challenges, otherwise I let it pass.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2023, 09:09 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Regarding uniforms

Continuing with the kits, why do CAFS only have one fixed uniform option? Why not allow 2 or 3 different uniform options?
Old 12-28-2023, 10:00 AM   #3
Pro

You can select caf's colour by choosing the right country. Unfortunately the amount of times you will wear them is very limited.

EA doesnt give a damn about the uniforms. During fights the assignment is completely wrong and has been since eaufc4, especially during title fights, where the other fighter always wears black, which is the worst option. Such incompetence.

As for the market being limited: they have to make up for the severe lack of content, to get people to actyally boot up the game. The selection is also so dire that i simply don't care. I can't even spend my coins on something worthwhile.
Old 12-28-2023, 01:57 PM   #4
Rookie

Imagine throwing in any major sports title from any development company and not having access to uniforms.

This team is a train wreck.

Blackman, I didn't know my CAFs can have colored shorts by corresponding country. I have over 200 active UFC roster cafs at the moment and they're all black or white (and they all walk shirtless to the cage). Is there a trick to getting colored trunks?
Old 12-30-2023, 11:20 AM   #5
Pro

No. It's just during career mode that you get them. At least afaik. Am i wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2023, 12:57 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman316
No. It's just during career mode that you get them. At least afaik. Am i wrong?

First of all, thank you for the response.

If they are only available in career mode, I insist that I want them to be released for the rest of the offline modes.
Old 12-30-2023, 05:25 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax79
Imagine throwing in any major sports title from any development company and not having access to uniforms.

This team is a train wreck.

Blackman, I didn't know my CAFs can have colored shorts by corresponding country. I have over 200 active UFC roster cafs at the moment and they're all black or white (and they all walk shirtless to the cage). Is there a trick to getting colored trunks?
I have to assume that you have more than 200 CAF, that you have them through different accounts within your console. If not, explain to me how you do it.
Old 02-22-2024, 08:56 AM   #8
Rookie

Venum colored shorts for the CAF.

As I would like you to take this into account, for the next update of the game, I want to see my creations with those colored pants

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »