Home

Regarding uniforms

This is a discussion on Regarding uniforms within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2024, 01:58 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Regarding uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiqueros
I have to assume that you have more than 200 CAF, that you have them through different accounts within your console. If not, explain to me how you do it.
I have my main PSN acct (irish0331) and then I have a couple offline profiles.

The profiles are broken down by weight class. Main profile houses HW/LWH CAFs. Offline profiles are MW/WW, LW/FTW, BW/FLW and WBW/WFLW/WSW. Last game (with only 22 slots) I had 1 profile for every weight class, so 5 makes it a little easier in terms of flipping back and forth between profiles to complete a created event.

I have my CAF's all set up with accurate (or as accurate as possible) hometowns/countries, age, height etc (not that it really matters because these dummies chopped up fighter intros to appease the impatient money spenders and none of that info is verbalized anymore) but I still only have black or white trunks to choose from as far as I can tell.

I'm with you man. It's not like the lack of trunks break the game or anything but I can't help but smh when I can't toss some green trunks on my Randy Brown...but I can dress up Sergey Spivak like a the Travelocity gnome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »