Home

REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 22 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

This is a discussion on REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 22 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls. within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-02-2022, 01:22 AM   #41
Rookie

AngryV8's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 22 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoribas3
Im legit shocked at how good these sliders are. These make the game play realisticly???!!! A FIFA GAME??? (sorry im a pes guy.)

Im loving the feel of them! Congrats whoever came up with them.

I’m with you I’m a PES guy. Got bored of PES even though I had it modded out like crazy lol. FIFA ain’t bad. I like it. It’s fun. Im hoping efootball 2022 gets it together because that’s trash. I enjoy FIFA. Not gonna lie
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2022, 06:36 AM   #42
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Re: REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 22 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoribas3
Im legit shocked at how good these sliders are. These make the game play realisticly???!!! A FIFA GAME??? (sorry im a pes guy.)

Im loving the feel of them! Congrats whoever came up with them.
Yes man, within what can be expected for a video game to be realistic (PES wasn't very realistic in many things either, it just has a slower game pace than FIFA), the truth is that with these sliders I'm enjoying the game a lot (and had not touched a FIFA since 14).

Once I got used to the controls and mechanics against word class difficulty, Legendary difficulty has been a push forward in terms of enjoyment and realism.

The key for me to enjoy it is to take the games calmly and not go like crazy to steal the ball, but defend as a block, cover gaps and when the time is right, press to steal the ball. You can even play 15 minutes games so you can play way more calmly. It's just too long for me, but I recon it'd be the perfect choice.

And in attack the same, calm down, don't force attacks against teams that defend in a low block and play more directly against teams that press or defend in a high block.

Last edited by Serchenko9; 06-03-2022 at 06:39 AM.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:36 AM   #43
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

I've made a couple of subtle changes to make the game just a bit more agile.

10 minutes games. Legendary difficulty. Slow speed. FUMA controls.
USER/CPU
Sprint Speed - 25/25
Acceleration - from 48 to 49/from 48 to 49
Shot Error - 60/85
Pass Error - 60/65
Shot Speed - 51/51
Pass Speed - 2/2
Injury Frequency - 75/75
Injury Severity - 20/20
GK Ability - 75/75
Marking - 65/65
Run Frequency - 9/9
Height - 50/50
Length - 50/50
Width -50/50
FB positioning - 50/50
FT control - 75/75
User power bar - from 45 to 48

Still looks fantastic on broadcast cam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeb_t_ujok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH4XtD3_hak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzw6_ejST18 My own version of "La Decimocuarta"

Last edited by Serchenko9; 06-08-2022 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-08-2022, 06:19 PM   #44
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serchenko9
I've made a couple of subtle changes to make the game just a bit more agile.

10 minutes games. Legendary difficulty. Slow speed. FUMA controls.
USER/CPU
Sprint Speed - 25/25
Acceleration - from 48 to 49/from 48 to 49
Shot Error - 60/85
Pass Error - 60/65
Shot Speed - 51/51
Pass Speed - 2/2
Injury Frequency - 75/75
Injury Severity - 20/20
GK Ability - 75/75
Marking - 65/65
Run Frequency - 9/9
Height - 50/50
Length - 50/50
Width -50/50
FB positioning - 50/50
FT control - 75/75
User power bar - from 45 to 48

Still looks fantastic on broadcast cam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeb_t_ujok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH4XtD3_hak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzw6_ejST18 My own version of "La Decimocuarta"
Lot of issuis with defense in this videos. Not sliders fault, but in the video of the first link, the rightback do nothing but to let your player pass. And in the 3 video, the CB jockey is ridiculous.
Old 06-13-2022, 10:20 AM   #45
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecbel
Lot of issuis with defense in this videos. Not sliders fault, but in the video of the first link, the rightback do nothing but to let your player pass. And in the 3 video, the CB jockey is ridiculous.
Both cases have an explanation, first one the RB is covering the outside pass to my LB while his partner is grabbing my player's shirt, so, theorically, he's doing the right thing. He could choose to get in my path but he didn't want to take that risk, or he just couldn't get me in time. Don't be too harsh with him, he's a 4th english division RB

About the CB jockey, you know, there's nothing we can do about it. Anyway, with slow CBs like Sule in this case, TBH there isn't too much difference between his jockey speed and his running speed. In a much longer run you could see that Sule running at full speed still couldn't reach a striker quicker than him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2022, 08:18 PM   #46
Just started!

How is the cpu possession with these sliders. Whenever I play the cpu only has like 30 possession
Old 08-29-2022, 12:50 PM   #47
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TfgSportsYT
How is the cpu possession with these sliders. Whenever I play the cpu only has like 30 possession
I would check out Matt10's sliders. I play on World Class, and I get a nice open, loose feel to the game and the cpu does a fine job of possession. Worse players will be heavy on the touch, and it really opens up the midfield play.
Old 09-21-2022, 05:07 AM   #48
Rookie

Enhorabuena por esto sliders, gracias a ti he vuelto a jugar a FIFA 22,por fin unos sliders que pasan el juego
Da gusto jugar ahora,se nota el peso de los jugadores,la inercia al correr y frenar.
Ya me he suscrito a tu canal de Youtube.
A ver con FIFA 23 como sale y no hace falta estos sliders

Un saludo desde Barcelona.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »