Home

FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-12-2021, 09:16 AM   #465
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Simpson
Will there be any roster updates in the upcoming patch? I would imagine no because I think all the transfers have been covered?

Also, been so long since I've been on here regularly (Fifa 19), I forgot what people meant by 15 mins. Coming from PES I played 15 min games FUMA, but on here I've realised people are meaning 15 min halves! 😅 Not sure if I could do 15 min halves tbh, seems a bit long for me? I might try out 10 min halves though.
10 minute halves is ideal my friend. Anything lower and the game feels rushed and with any higher you feel tired after playing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2021, 09:24 AM   #466
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Any roster updates will not apply to existing careers. But actually gameplay changes will apply, yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much for your clear and prompt answer
Old 10-12-2021, 09:33 AM   #467
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saints0221
Played a couple this morning with 15/15, 51/51 acc and 48 width. Two great games, and saw less goals than before the changes. Obviously need to play more games, not enough sample size, but to me the acc change is a big win. Love having to actually think about fatigue, and it feels like it pulled the keepers into sync, saw many more saves on well placed shots and even on hard hit shots. Too early to say much about 48 width, but to a comment I saw earlier, I did see more variety in AI attack vs just attacking the wing. Played two games, 2-2 vs Liverpool, 0-1 loss vs Leicester. Both exciting games.
The slightly faster feel is worth the trade off to me to get the fatigue effect and overall better keeper play. Again, 2 games….need to play more. Will do so later today and let you all know if I feel anything different. Also should mention this is Xbox series x, so no patch yet.
What game speed are you playing on mate? I play on slow myself.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:38 AM   #468
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
10 minute halves is ideal my friend. Anything lower and the game feels rushed and with any higher you feel tired after playing
Yeah I think I can do another 2 mins per half. I'll move up to 10 mins halves then, means I can play at a slower pace and retain possession even more, which I like to do.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:39 AM   #469
Rookie

saints0221's Arena

Quote:
What game speed are you playing on mate? I play on slow myself.
I am playing on normal. I plan to try slow at some point. But honestly I’m really enjoying it as is on normal. The fast moments feel about right, game still slows down also at moments.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:05 AM   #470
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saints0221
I am playing on normal. I plan to try slow at some point. But honestly I’m really enjoying it as is on normal. The fast moments feel about right, game still slows down also at moments.
Interesting. Are most on here on normal? I might give it a go myself. I'm finding slow to be fine though atm.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:50 AM   #471
Rookie

Quote:
Interesting. Are most on here on normal? I might give it a go myself. I'm finding slow to be fine though atm.

Playing on Normal on my side even if I was used to play slow last years. In slow I have the feeling that IA defence does not track my strikers in the last 25 meters during counter attacks as good as in Normal speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2021, 11:34 AM   #472
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

Quote:
Will there be any roster updates in the upcoming patch? I would imagine no because I think all the transfers have been covered?

Also, been so long since I've been on here regularly (Fifa 19), I forgot what people meant by 15 mins. Coming from PES I played 15 min games FUMA, but on here I've realised people are meaning 15 min halves! �� Not sure if I could do 15 min halves tbh, seems a bit long for me? I might try out 10 min halves though.

Don't think there's a roster update but at release the team sheets aren't correct and it sounds they'll be fixed. You may have noticed but right now there's not a lot of difference between the Defensive, Default, and Attacking team sheets - the patch notes only mention defensive depth, I thought I remembered the issue with other settings too, but regardless the differences between the team sheets is only a point or two in the sliders.

It means that in the release version the CPU isn't able to adjust its tactics in-game appropriately. Pretty sure that since this is in the team sheets we'd need to start a fresh Career Mode save to see it go in effect but I'm not positive...

From the patch notes:
Quote:
Default Game Plans found in Team Sheets through the Customise menu only had minor Defensive Depth changes between them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »