Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-01-2016, 03:59 PM   #417
Pro

OVR: 17
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Rachel93 the skills are still better than that of the national team u used IRL. (sadly it's my national team ...)

“I never thought I’d lead the NBA in rebounding, but I got a lot of help from my team-mates – they did a lot of missing.”-Moses Malone
Old 10-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 0

Had three more games tonight with set 2 but with 40/40 pass speed (which I might raise to 42)

Spoiler

Monaco were down to ten men by the 30th minute after two yellows.

This set plays really well, but there's something about it that's lacking; I think the AI is not being aggressive enough in attack, not clinical enough. But at the same time they build up play in a natural manner. I saw more missed shots than keeper saves tonight.

But I like it. And Monaco were at a disadvantage, and Burnly had nothing much to offer. Hazard was the only one who really troubled me and he nearly scored two.
Old 10-01-2016, 04:40 PM   #419
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker
I've read through the whole thread and didnt see anyone mention it so it might be my problem.

In both sets (I think because of pass accuracy) the CPU sends 90% of crosses into the stands. I know it happens but its very rare IRL even with teams with bad crossers (I've been rooting for one for 25 years).

So if it's only my problem anyone maybe has a solution?

Otherwise the new set plays great, I doubt i've seen so much variety in chance creation in a fifa game.
I didn't see anything like 90% of crosses in the stands. In fact I find the passing for both user and CPU more accurate than real life - you do usually see a few awful passes during a real match, even by top top players (I even saw Iniesta do a bad pass once haha) but on this game "bad pass" usually means interception rather than completely missing the targeted player. I've tried pass error as high as 75 and it doesn't make much difference that I can see (just different passing choices), so I put it back to 60.

Maybe you just played against bad wingers?
Old 10-01-2016, 04:41 PM   #420
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Playing set 2 exact right now.

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 10-01-2016, 04:42 PM   #421
Just started!

Hi,

thanks for the amazing job to get the sliders that give us the best soccer experience. I have tried the new set, set number 2 y two games of the Spanish League, playing with Deportivo de La Coruña in legendary mode full manual, against two teams that just arrived to the First Division. In first match, first half I got the ball and all the chances, second half was harder to make opportunities for both of us, but cpu was able to make 2 or 3 good chances. We tied 0-0.

In the second match, cpu had more control of the ball but do not create any danger at all. I played good in offense without posession and created plenty of chances, scoring 2 of them. 2-0 for my team.

The thing is, that I notice the cpu is having serious trouble to make offensive plays, and even when they are back in the score, they don't seem to press as hard as they should.

It's being better with the sliders than without them. I tried 6 matches with default sliders of Fifa 17 on legenday full manual, and the cpu seemed to have trouble in creating offensive opportunities too, but still managed to create some more than with the new slides.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 04:42 PM   #422
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker
I've read through the whole thread and didnt see anyone mention it so it might be my problem.

In both sets (I think because of pass accuracy) the CPU sends 90% of crosses into the stands. I know it happens but its very rare IRL even with teams with bad crossers (I've been rooting for one for 25 years).

So if it's only my problem anyone maybe has a solution?

Otherwise the new set plays great, I doubt i've seen so much variety in chance creation in a fifa game.
Reduce cpu pass error to 57.

Just bought the game! Still having a feel for it, but this was the case in the last 2 fifas, above 57, most crosses go wrong...
Old 10-01-2016, 04:42 PM   #423
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Deaky
Had three more games tonight with set 2 but with 40/40 pass speed (which I might raise to 42)

Spoiler

Monaco were down to ten men by the 30th minute after two yellows.

This set plays really well, but there's something about it that's lacking; I think the AI is not being aggressive enough in attack, not clinical enough. But at the same time they build up play in a natural manner. I saw more missed shots than keeper saves tonight.

But I like it. And Monaco were at a disadvantage, and Burnly had nothing much to offer. Hazard was the only one who really troubled me and he nearly scored two.
This is what we discussed last night, you either get 90% passing from the CPU to build attacks, or you let them get under 90% but still be somewhat of a threat. I think GK and shot speed coul dbe the answers to goals conceded.
Old 10-01-2016, 04:43 PM   #424
Rookie

Great set. I'd love to give a couple pieces of feedback.

I played 5 games, 2 where I was a giant favorite, 2 where I was a huge underdog, and 1 pretty even match.

In every game, my defense line was slow to meet the forward on a long pass. This caused the same issue to happen a few times, the forward would bring the ball down unmolested, turn, and either pass wide and make a run, or the other forward would slide between the 2 CB's while one CB (AI controlled) scrambled to get to the forward with the ball. Would adding a point or two of length help here? If this happened 3 times in 5 games, I wouldn't even bring it up. But I guarantee it happened 15.

THE SHIELD This might be the first year I focus on professional and leave WC alone. The shield mechanism seems overpowered in the AI's hands. I don't think any slider is going to negate the power of the AI shield. Might just be something we have to live with.

I like that you cant easily break down the defense, even when playing a lesser side. These sliders are tough, but pretty fair. Just wanted to drop a little feedback in case you do more testing.

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »