Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2023, 12:39 AM   #417
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
We are most likely going to go with 5/5 Sprint for V4. It's just too good. Lower Sprint means less extra frames, which means less over-agile defending, as in more solid foundation with their feet.
I just played 4 matches with 5/5 sprint speed and 55/52 height. The game really is different, it improves noticeably.

I played Real Madrid vs Barcelona and it seemed like a real match, the speed of the players and the match was not accelerated like before, excellent experience.
Old 10-08-2023, 03:25 AM   #418
Just started!

I'm still struggling massively with the 68 shot error, all my shots go just wide of the post / over the bar or wildly sprayed into the crowd. I'd struggle to hit a barn door.

I'm currently on assisted shooting, should I be changing from this? Everything else about the sliders feels great except this (this is potentially a skill issue )

Last edited by Pablo__; 10-08-2023 at 03:27 AM.
Old 10-08-2023, 03:46 AM   #419
Rookie

hecbel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo__
I'm still struggling massively with the 68 shot error, all my shots go just wide of the post / over the bar or wildly sprayed into the crowd. I'd struggle to hit a barn door.

I'm currently on assisted shooting, should I be changing from this? Everything else about the sliders feels great except this (this is potentially a skill issue )
Is assisted shooting the new "semi"? Change the slider value to 50, then when you consider it is too easy, play at 55, then to 60.
Old 10-08-2023, 05:28 AM   #420
Rookie

g98smith's Arena

Quote:
We are most likely going to go with 5/5 Sprint for V4. It's just too good. Lower Sprint means less extra frames, which means less over-agile defending, as in more solid foundation with their feet.
So glad to see this as someone who’s been playing on 10/10 Sprint for the past few days. Lower Sprint feels so much better this year to slow the game down.

Are there any other changes required to pass speed, shot speed, marking etc as a result of the change, Matt? I’m assuming Acceleration will stay at 51/51 to prevent things like CB jockey?
Old 10-08-2023, 06:45 AM   #421
Rookie

original21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, I need to know what acceleration is being used here and if it's on slow or normal/default pace.

We just tested it in Coach's stream and he could recreate the issue on Leg slow with a 50/50 accel, but not on 50/51 or 51/51 slow. We're about to test on 50/50 default-pace and 50/51 default-pace. Feel free to join in:

Edit: 5/5 Sprint, 55/52 height as well

https://www.twitch.tv/atsmash
Is the 55/52 height locked in? So we should change it to our current Version 3 sliders? Does this work fine?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2023, 09:08 AM   #422
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

I am liking the 5/5 sprint. I also dropped v3 sprint to 10/10 which I believe someone else on last page as did & was enjoying it so 5/5 is definitely in a better spot.

As for defenders jogging animations I’ve only seen it in certain situations. Eg: jogging backwards, you naturally do that animation but as the ball is played & defender turns & sprints properly. The other situation I’ve seen it is when they are moving sideways, again a normal movement you would naturally see & again when engaging with the player they start sprinting.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:34 AM   #423
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by g98smith
So glad to see this as someone who’s been playing on 10/10 Sprint for the past few days. Lower Sprint feels so much better this year to slow the game down.

Are there any other changes required to pass speed, shot speed, marking etc as a result of the change, Matt? I’m assuming Acceleration will stay at 51/51 to prevent things like CB jockey?
Not as a result of the change to Sprint, but more so just looking at shot speed on WC for User/CPU and Leg for the User only to get a bit power on free kicks. Yes, correct on the acceleration when playing on slow. With the exception of Ultimate, the CPU has got to be at 51 or above in acceleration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by original21
Is the 55/52 height locked in? So we should change it to our current Version 3 sliders? Does this work fine?
Locked in for sure. The goal here was to put more pressure on the CPU in possession so they look a bit more natural with the ball. In its current state they tend to take multiple touches looking for a pass, etc. You can basically see their gears turning and it just makes for each player taking 4-6 touches at a time. With more pressure will be quicker decisions, with less sliding/skating means better foundation of movement so its less about exploiting animations and more about being rewarded for positioning.

Last edited by Matt10; 10-08-2023 at 09:36 AM.
Old 10-08-2023, 10:40 AM   #424
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasotom6
Disconnected from EA servers and played on V3 sliders again.

Note: I don’t know if it was me accidentally doing it at some point but, as I was checking my slider settings I noticed CPU pass speed was at 0 out of nowhere. I don’t know if this is a bug or it was something I did on accident with my remote when I had the sliders screen on, so keep an eye out when adjusting sliders.

Much better gameplay this around, after I disconnected, went into slider settings, and saved the profile.

Had a lovely 3-2 win vs Celta Vigo in my Barça CM. Lewa, and Pedri were both at 60% stamina due to me not changing the training plan properly and I could feel it. They felt heavier and I had to be careful with them. Celta got a red card for a silly challenge on Lewa winning the ball from an attacking sequence, however, Celta also got an early lead 2-0 in the first half with two very good goals. One was a scramble after a failed tackle from Christensen, and the other was a free kick from Iago Aspas. The game felt fantastic, good variety of attacking sequences and defensive movements from the AI. They try some clever things now to keep possession or to break your defensive stance. It amazes me how fluid and how random the gameplay can feel, not one play felt the same, offensively or defensively speaking. Lewa got me 2 goals, very well worked goals that felt extremely rewarding with how well Celta defended, despite having 10 men. First goal was a good pressure sequence from Pedri, I won the ball probably 30 yards from goal and split their CBs, finessed it bottom corner. Second goal was a beautiful cross from Felix on the left, early ball right into Lewa’s run and he went for the diving header. Extremely rewarding and unique goals. I kept Lewa and Pedri on until the 60th minute when they both turned red on stamina. Brought in Ferran to give Lewa a rest and cause Ferran has been in lovely form this season. Marcos Alonso as Balde was creeping orange stamina came in as LB. Winning goal came in off a full power corner, Alonso winning the header over the goalkeeper who came out too late. Another unique and rewarding goal.

I plan on recording my next game and posting it on here to show the sliders and the gameplay they can provide, instead of me talking about it. As excited as I am to discuss the gameplay while I type these posts, it’ll be better for everyone to see it firsthand.

Thank you, Matt and team! It’s going to be a fun year with FC 24.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Definitely a bug.

Playing on PS5. I've seen the exact same thing happening. I make it a habbit to check the sliders before every game and I've seen one slider just go down to zero by itself... It's happened on three occassions. For me, it's been acceleration which it's happened to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »