Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-06-2023, 12:26 PM   #369
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

pretty big career mode YouTuber. MGH, is using your slider set and even discussed your set on his channel. I believe he added the link in the description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRP2rqomAzw

Last edited by JayD; 10-06-2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:12 PM   #370
MVP

OVR: 0

Has anyone been able to keep the CPU to less than 10 shots per game at 10min halves ?? I just can't figure out the best combination of defending settings .. In previous Fifas I actually prided myself on defending n took joy in , but now I'm absolute trash n can't figure it out
CPU averages between 10-15 shots per game on me , I still get the 0-0 games I want but to get them to take less than 10 shots will be a new achievement lol

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2023, 01:15 PM   #371
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
pretty big career mode YouTuber. MGH, is using your slider set and even discussed your set on his channel. I believe he added the link in the description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRP2rqomAzw
I know there is a shoutout but it sure looks like he says they are his sliders haha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2023, 01:46 PM   #372
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jushin
Lads.

There appears to be some kind of bug where the game isn't applying the sliders. It shows the correct values, but doesn't apply them.

I played the same fixture multiple times yesterday and the game was playing ultra fast, impossible to defend, byline cutback nonsense.... Same thing this morning, 3 matches.

Then I encountered a bug where everytime I took a free kick, the camera stayed in the same kick position for the rest of the game. It was doing it every free kick, forcing to me to restart the game, only for it to happen again.

So I had to uninstall and reinstall the game. Now the game is playing completely differently. Like the sliders are working again. Previously, the sliders settings were correct but the game was playing like they were not set.

It's literally night and day. The game is slower, the cpu isn't playing like demons and I can actually make tackles again.

Don't know what triggers it, but it's clear it happened. The difference is plain.

Playing on PS5.
I had this same issue on FIFA 23 but then switched to Slow game pace and I never had it happen again. Do you use Slow or Default?
Old 10-06-2023, 04:01 PM   #373
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Has anyone been able to keep the CPU to less than 10 shots per game at 10min halves ?? I just can't figure out the best combination of defending settings .. In previous Fifas I actually prided myself on defending n took joy in , but now I'm absolute trash n can't figure it out
CPU averages between 10-15 shots per game on me , I still get the 0-0 games I want but to get them to take less than 10 shots will be a new achievement lol

Try playing a few games with positioning only. Do not dive in, etc. Just stay in front and let the ai make the mistake. Typically I end up dispossessing the cpu with patience.
Twitter
YouTube
Old 10-06-2023, 05:14 PM   #374
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew16
I'm in the same boat as you. I tightened up the game a little bit. I wish I could figure out what sliders can be responsible for CPU crosses? I wonder if it's pass speed being so low?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
I have pass speed on 40 and I'm seeing the CPU cross the ball, but I have no idea if that slider has an impact on the likelihood of crosses.
Old 10-06-2023, 05:15 PM   #375
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entiae
I have pass speed on 40 and I'm seeing the CPU cross the ball, but I have no idea if that slider has an impact on the likelihood of crosses.
Hmm what's your pass error?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2023, 05:29 PM   #376
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPERNUT
Try playing a few games with positioning only. Do not dive in, etc. Just stay in front and let the ai make the mistake. Typically I end up dispossessing the cpu with patience.
My problem is with the switching to players. I play mostly trying to cover using my DM if possible, but then it's chaos when it comes to switch to a CB . It just never switches to the player I want n that's what leads to so many shots for the cpu. Last Fifa I played was 22 , n there it was nice n easy without any confusion. Things have changed since 22 and I can't figure out which controller settings to put . And then the fact that the user's cpu will do absolutely nothing to help until u take control of the defender is driving me nuts. They will literally back off n make room for the cpu to just stroll in n blast shots. Thanks for the reply

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »