Home

EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2023, 09:54 AM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA SPORTS FC 24 OS Community Sliders

I feel pretty embarrassed posting this since everyone finds the WC sliders pretty easy while I'm getting caved in almost every game. I play on WC shorter halve sliders with the attribute boost for CPU star players on and I swear I'm not bad at FIFA but this difficulty has been difficult for me to adjust to. I was fine in FIFA 23 had a lot of competitive games but in FC it's terrible.

I swear the CPU always gets in every header and I'll have higher rated goalies too for the league I play in but when a corner cross comes it's almost like every time the CPU will nail some cheesy header. I tried to adjust the goalie ability slider but that doesn't seem to be working when 67 rated strikers are jumping over my defenders scoring headers with ease.

And also CPU gets ridiculous amounts of shots off and corner kicks too

On the offensive side of things I think it's relatively fair but the defensive side has been a nightmare for me this year. Any one got any suggestions on what I should do/tweak in the sliders or just accept I probably suck and drop to professional?

Last edited by marjemulumba; 10-21-2023 at 10:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2023, 10:41 AM   #802
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankibo
My issue with FUMA crossing is that it goes nowhere near where I intended and I never had this problem in previous years, did they change something with crossing?
I believe manual crossing was bugged last year and it always had some level of assistance. This year I think it's fixed. My crossing with a league 2 team is much tougher and I have a lot of ugly ones, but it is more rewarding when you hit them. For me it's just practice, paying more attention to the weak foot and passing angle, where I could be lazier last year. Then getting some muscle memory, similar to manual shooting.
Old 10-21-2023, 10:50 AM   #803
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjemulumba
I feel pretty embarrassed posting this since everyone finds the WC sliders pretty easy while I'm getting caved in almost every game. I play on WC shorter halve sliders with the attribute boost for CPU star players on and I swear I'm not bad at FIFA but this difficulty has been difficult for me to adjust to. I was fine in FIFA 23 had a lot of competitive games but in FC it's terrible.

I swear the CPU always gets in every header and I'll have higher rated goalies too for the league I play in but when a corner cross comes it's almost like every time the CPU will nail some cheesy header. I tried to adjust the goalie ability slider but that doesn't seem to be working when 67 rated strikers are jumping over my defenders scoring headers with ease.

And also CPU gets ridiculous amounts of shots off and corner kicks too

On the offensive side of things I think it's relatively fair but the defensive side has been a nightmare for me this year. Any one got any suggestions on what I should do/tweak in the sliders or just accept I probably suck and drop to professional?
I find corner defense the most "random". The switching isn't the best. I have changed to no auto switching at all (vs air and loose balls) because I found it would grab badly positioned players too often. I'll manually try to mark the biggest threat and L1 switch once kicked to try to get to where it's played if somewhere else. But the ai does get a lot of follow on corners and players don't react that well to the ball some times. I think better defenders help considerably - but when I'm using lower league teams it can be tough.

I've actually considered setting up the ultra defensive tactic just for corners to try to keep my players from running away from the box during the follow up scrambles and short corner kicks. I'm not sure if that would help, but I'm thinking it could be interesting.
Old 10-21-2023, 10:58 AM   #804
Rookie

Is it just me or are free kicks way easier to score this year?

I have to point out I'm playing Real Madrid most of the time and I scored 15-20 free kicks with Alaba, Valverde and Kroos. Anything under 25m was a goal.
Old 10-21-2023, 11:22 AM   #805
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari_soldier
Anyone else feeling that the goalies are a bit too good with the slider set? Can’t remember one single mistake on one whole season (and I’m in league 2!). Will turning down the slider ruin anything else?

Edit: I’m playing harder legendary
Too good??? I think they are absolutely trash . I had to bump up my GK sliders for user n cpu cus the most outrageous ridiculous crap was constantly going in ...

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2023, 11:26 AM   #806
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Too good??? I think they are absolutely trash . I had to bump up my GK sliders for user n cpu cus the most outrageous ridiculous crap was constantly going in ...

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
I'd call them inconsistent/illogical. They can make great saves then move out of the way of shots right at them. One on one if they step out they often make a great save, but then won't cover the near post and can be terrible on long range shots. I don't think this is sliders, more just something that needs a patch.
Old 10-21-2023, 12:20 PM   #807
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonVegaSuarez
Is it just me or are free kicks way easier to score this year?

I have to point out I'm playing Real Madrid most of the time and I scored 15-20 free kicks with Alaba, Valverde and Kroos. Anything under 25m was a goal.
I can’t get free kicks to reach the goal without bouncing. Not sure what’s going on with mine but no matter how much I power it up I can’t even reach the goal.
Old 10-21-2023, 12:28 PM   #808
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRapide
I believe manual crossing was bugged last year and it always had some level of assistance. This year I think it's fixed. My crossing with a league 2 team is much tougher and I have a lot of ugly ones, but it is more rewarding when you hit them. For me it's just practice, paying more attention to the weak foot and passing angle, where I could be lazier last year. Then getting some muscle memory, similar to manual shooting.
Manual is 100% fixed this year. When I first started my crosses were going backwards like a frisbee lol. I'm starting to incorporate the driven cross into my game. It's a nice addition to difficulty and skill

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »