Home

REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 23 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

This is a discussion on REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 23 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls. within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-20-2022, 10:40 AM   #9
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 23 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG90
How are you finding injuries on 60/10?

This is the most frustrating slider imo as injuries have been a lottery in every FIFA regardless of what we set them to. I'm currently up to 65/40 and haven't had an injury in the last 4 games. Also, do training injuries even still occur?
I don't know you mate, but I used to play with 65/25 or something like that, till I got 3 or 4 players injured for months (+3 months each) so I turned it down to 10 because it's madness to lose that number of starters every season.

Now, with 10, I started another career and Benzema got injured for 3 month during the first game of the season. Luckily it was only him in 10 games..

All of that injuries were while playing games, caused by bad fouls, crashes with opposite players, etc. none were training injuries.

Last edited by Serchenko9; 10-20-2022 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-20-2022, 10:42 AM   #10
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Re: REALISTIC SLIDERS FOR FIFA 23 NEXTGEN - Specially prepared for FUMA controls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezequiel
these slides are very good, the game is well paced, but I saw that bubi was still working on a new set, no more updates?
I have no news from Bubi, but since last patch where EA raised pass speed, the game is nuts and I'm not happy with the sliders right now, so I'll post some modifications soon. First one will be to play on slow speed if there's no CB jockey problem this year as it looks.
Old 10-20-2022, 10:46 AM   #11
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoTTe
Thanks for sharing. I’ve been using them and feel simulation at all.
I would like to know why for example, first touch error is not higher…

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Thanks for your comment.

First touch error was ok for me like that, but as I said, some modifications are coming, and "FTE" is one of them..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2022, 08:04 AM   #12
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Good news. For now, there won't be any more updates on this thread as Matt's V6 on slow is pretty good enough.
Old 10-25-2022, 06:32 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serchenko9
Good news. For now, there won't be any more updates on this thread as Matt's V6 on slow is pretty good enough.

What does it mean??
Old 10-25-2022, 10:02 AM   #14
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoTTe
What does it mean??
Go to Community sliders thread and use Matt's V6. It's pretty good already, so there's no need to work on another set to get to the same point..
Old 10-30-2022, 11:47 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serchenko9
Go to Community sliders thread and use Matt's V6. It's pretty good already, so there's no need to work on another set to get to the same point..

huh...??? suggest u to keep trying to figure out a slider on your own if you are attempting to do such in the first place!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2022, 05:00 AM   #16
Rookie

Serchenko9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
huh...??? suggest u to keep trying to figure out a slider on your own if you are attempting to do such in the first place!
Nah, I prefer to enjoy the game and don't waste time trying new things. By the way, Bubi published a version of his sliders (made for the previous version of the game) that look good, but aren't polish enough for the latest version, so I'll post them here if he fix them..

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »