Home

Goalkeepers suck

This is a discussion on Goalkeepers suck within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-19-2020, 04:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Goalkeepers suck

Is anyone having an issue with GK too? They suck this year.. My grandmother can save more shots with her hands tied behind her back...what a load of crap, EA..how can you call this an evolution to last years game? It is barely a copy with some minor adjustments...
FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just fall done on the ground each time, like someone pulled the plug...Is that realistic... F... no way... They would save 80% of the shots when remaining on their feet... And, even on a 100 Slider Score it does not change a thing.. very upsetting, not fun...

Last edited by nam4u; 10-19-2020 at 04:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2020, 04:35 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Goalkeepers suck

Only issue I have with goalkeepers is they never save anything at their near post. I'm constantly conceding goals when the keeper should be making a routine save. It's partly down to positioning, but even shots from narrow angles somehow fly between the keeper and the post. It's ridiculous.

I haven't seen too much to complain about outside of that though. I've seen some very good saves made by both keepers.
Old 10-30-2020, 11:45 AM   #3
Rookie

I hope EA will fix the GK crap soon. It is annoying if you concede 50% goals because of stupid animations.. If gk would remain on their feet, then most goals would not be scored that easily. Please EA, wake up and fix this b....
Old 10-31-2020, 03:15 PM   #4
Rookie

BSDShoes's Arena

Get Aerola or Pope and be done with it, tall GK's are the deal here, not skilled GK's.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:33 AM   #5
Rookie

Yeah, near post bug and sometimes they just stumble and fall for no reason. Hopefully some update will fix this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2020, 12:35 PM   #6
Banned

RuthMorrisonMR's Arena

i really hate how they concede goals every single time from corners
Old 11-11-2020, 09:33 PM   #7
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10

Last year shooting across the face of the goal to the far post always worked, this year it's the opposite. On this pace, next year shots right down the middle will be best.
Old 11-14-2020, 04:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSDShoes
Get Aerola or Pope and be done with it, tall GK's are the deal here, not skilled GK's.
I have Donnaruma, and he lets even the easy oneīs pass... Why canīt EA giv us a patch, where the GK remain on their feet when trying to save a ball.. this is stupid and not realistic... I bought Pope, and he is lying on the ground half of the time..

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »