Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2013, 05:10 AM   #753
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Content is good bug......but i need more information.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #754
Rookie

Platform (360/PS3): Xbox 360

Whats the bug?

When I do any running play or a read option play the player that keeps the ball to run with it will slow down randomly. It has also happened to me after I have completed a deep pass.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?

The bug seems to be most evident when I am playing Ultimate Team, but also happens when I am playing normal dynasty mode. I haven't had the chance to test it in Online Dynasty.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

It is triggered by running the ball, and I can recreate it each time I play a game. It randomly started last night 9/16, and has continued into 9/17, even after turning on and shutting off my xbox multiple times.

How often can the bug be reproduced?

In Ultimate Team it happens every time I run the ball with the QB or the RB. In normal dynasty it will happen every other every third time I run the ball.

Do you have video or pictures? No
Old 09-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #755
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Platform: Xbox 360

What's the bug: While playing in my dynasty vs FCS MW, I went to Super Sim because I am an offensive coordinator. After simming FCS MW's possession, I came back to a bunch of blue, green, purple lines going around the field in an oval pattern (like something you'd see in NASCAR).

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in: Offline dynasty

How did it happen: By running Super Sim. It went away once I simmed the next possession for FCS MW.

Do you have a picture? Yes

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #756
Rookie

usually during defense play calling there is a few icons showing what formation the offense is going with. but when i play my dynasty mode, they never show it. is it a glitch? is it a coach skill i need to upgrade? thanks for any help =]
Old 09-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #757
Just started!

PS3
ID: hoygod
Dynasty: SM720
Last Occurance: 10:30 PM EST 9/18/13
User/User game freeze at the Ready screen
Online Dynasty
The game freezes at the Ready screen for whichever user sends the game invite to play the game. The invitee can back out of the game, but the inviter’s game freezes every time regardless of which user sends it. It seems to be completely random. In some cases it’s between two users that had previously played in the same season. As a third party (I’m also commissioner), I signed on PS3 as one of the users with their credentials and was able to connect the first time with the other user. To test the connection, I then signed on with the other user’s credentials to try the same connection and it froze me out. I sent the invite both times.
So same connection, same two user sign ons, one works first time, the other freezes. This was less than 24 hours after a successful user/user game in same dynasty. This is the second occurrence in less than a week, both in different locations involving different users all on the east coast (NY & PA specifically). It can be recreated any time the users try to play, just need to send game invite. I read somewhere it had to do with the uni packs, but it didn’t help after all users d/l’d it.

I didn't take pics of the Ready screen.

Old 09-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #758
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/171449766

Platform (360/PS3): PS3

Whats the bug? One of THE worst AI disasters ever. I'll let the video speak for itself. Umm, Mister defensive person, the end zone is THAT way. Nooo nooo, turn around!

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
NA / I HOPE not.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Hopefully never.

Do you have video or pictures? Ooooh, yeah.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/171449766

Just an idea: Don't hire Jim Marshall as your AI coordinator, and invest in a GPS.

Last edited by servo75; 09-20-2013 at 09:19 AM.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:51 PM   #759
BOOM!

gerg1234's Arena

OVR: 15

Platform (360/PS3): ps3

Whats the bug? Online Dynasty. Whenever users play each other it says "error downloading team data" and boots you out of the Online Dynasty

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Online dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Yes, it happens all the time, every game.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Every game

Do you have video or pictures? I can get some.
San Francisco Giants
Chicago Blackhawks
MLS: Portland Timbers
EPL: Liverpool FC
Old 09-21-2013, 12:25 AM   #760
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg1234
Platform (360/PS3): ps3

Whats the bug? Online Dynasty. Whenever users play each other it says "error downloading team data" and boots you out of the Online Dynasty

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Online dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Yes, it happens all the time, every game.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Every game

Do you have video or pictures? I can get some.
We had an issue with this and discovered that one of the users had downloaded the first uniform pack while the other hadn't. When the second user downloaded the uniform pack, they were able to play without issue.

Whether it was a coincidence or not, I don't know. But it's worth trying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »