Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2023, 08:32 PM   #1169
Just started!

boomersooner13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Platform: RSPC3 PC

Game mode: Dynasty

What's the Bug: This might not be a bug, but more so confusion. I was recruiting in my EMU dynasty, and I noticed that, even though I was dumping points into my recruits, I got locked, even though it was following a visit. For some reason, with the biggest boost on the board, 700 points, and a visit with all the extras met, I lost like 2k points. I'm very frustrated and confused. It happened especially with this 80 overall tackle I'm after, I'm confused and in need of help.

Don't have photos, hard to see it really without re-simming the week (I do have the files saved before it went wrong however.), and for the same reason I have no idea of the frequency or if I can make it happen again.
Old 11-19-2023, 02:12 PM   #1170
Just started!

Game mode rtg

Playing my rtg I noticed in my trophy case I'll get player awards and conference championship trophies but if I win a rivalry game that has a trophy I dont get the option to add it to my trophy case. It doesn't even pop up asking me after I win the game. Can you not get them in rtg mode?
Old 11-28-2023, 09:27 AM   #1171
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Any time I try to load into a game, everything freezes and then i'm kicked out of the game moments later...... :/ why does this keep happening to me. UGH... it's so frustrating because i've played this game for so long without issues. idek if its my hardware or software :/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2023, 04:15 PM   #1172
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatemc
Maybe someone can help or direct me to an answer. I play CFB revamped, I cant see the down and distance dispaly. as soon as a turnover, flag, challenge anything that covers the display it doesnt go away. The rest of the game the display is covered.

thanks
I'm getting this issue as well. Going to try to reinstall the game with the other scoreboard option in the initial configuration.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:49 AM   #1173
Just started!

Hi,

I own NCAA 14 physically with a scratched disk and was trying to use the ROM from Vimms Lair to emulate using RPCS3.

Issue is I am just using the iso as is not trying to touch CFBR or any modding and teams helmets are mismatched?

I tried starting an OC dynasty at E. Mich and their alt helmets were Washington St.'s?

Not sure if this iso is intended for vanilla gameplay or what but if anyone is familiar please let me know!

**If this post isn't allowed please delete / let me know too

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »