Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #433
Rookie

Sheen_O_Mack's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Platform (360/PS3): PS3

Whats the bug?

In an Online Dynasty, with a created coach, I am missing some coaching goals. The only goals listed under GAME STATS are "Score a Touchdown", Kick/Punt Return Touchdown", "3+ Sacks", Shutout Opponent", "Opponent Under 300 Pass Yards", "350+ Offensive Yards", "4+ 3rd Down Conversions".

In the "Pro Draft" tab it is only listing "Round 1 Draft Pick", "Round 4 Draft Pick", and "Round 7 Draft Pick".

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Online Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
I could not recreate it offline, never tried online.

How often can the bug be reproduced? N/A

Do you have video or pictures?

Pictures will be up shortly after I get them off my phone.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #434
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5

Whats the bug? Recruiting playing style grade is D- and rank 0 for all tendencies for every Teambuilder team.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Offline Dyanasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Always there - check out playing style in My School

How often can the bug be reproduced? Consistent

Do you have video or pictures? No
Old 07-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #435
Pro

tgiordano's Arena

OVR: 5

overtime game on 360 intercepted a pass playing against stanford in 2nd ot. Ball was given back to stanford on next possesion. It was my turn for offense. They scored on that possesion and game over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 12:49 AM   #436
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Whats the bug?
Tackle statistics in dynasty are way off. I'm in week 12 of my dynasty and the highest number of tackles a player has that isn't on my team is 37.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Offline Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it?
N/A

How often can the bug be reproduced?
Haven't tried another dynasty so I'm not sure if it's a consistent issue or not.

Watch me play video games
Old 07-20-2013, 12:53 AM   #437
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul

Whats the bug? Game freezes on pregame intro.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Offline dynasty.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Each time I start a game in my offline dynasty, I hear Reece Davis. Instead of going to that new music intro after Reece talks in studio, I see the field with a marching band. Brad Nessler says once sentence, and the game freezes.

How often can the bug be reproduced? It's happened the last handful of times I've tried to play a game. Maybe five straight.

Do you have video or pictures?
No
I am having the same problem....hope there is a patch out for this cuz I have to constantly have to press the x button to get past the freeze maybe this video will help both our problems (sorry if this is bad as I recorded it with my cell phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tMiR57_YQI
Old 07-20-2013, 01:45 AM   #438
Rookie

BrettA83's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
Just wanted to update this as I think it is extremely important for gameplay realism and I hope/want someone from EA to see and acknowledge this.

I have now played 31 games. In that time, I have never seen any players fumble but QBs and that has been maybe 5 or 6 times total. In 31 games. No RBs have ever fumbled in my games nor any other position players other than QBs. I would definitely call this a bug and it needs to be addressed ASAP. I play offline exclusively, 8 minute quarters and this is maddening to me. Some people are saying they see an occasional fumble by RBs but still way, way too rarely. In real college football, there are nearly 3 fumbles a game on average. All I want is for this to be tuned to the same levels as the last few years. I don't see why this should be a problem. An acknowledgement from someone would be nice.

Thanks.
I agree.. The fumbles do not happen that often at all. I have seen a running back fumble and a WR fumble but I had to use the aggressive strip on every fumble I get. I have yet to see a fumble from a big hit. And I have a LB that's hit power is 90 but no matter how clean and big of a hit it is, it doesn't matter the ball carrier hangs on to the ball.
Old 07-20-2013, 01:54 AM   #439
Rookie

BrettA83's Arena

OVR: 0

Platform 360

Whats the bug? Simply put.. it's just waaaay to easy to score this year.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Online head to head

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Pretty much every time I'm on defense I assume the other person is going to score. Likewise when I'm offense. I'm almost guaranteed to score. As long as I just do out routes and slants and comebacks I'll march right on down the field. With out routes, comebacks, and double move post and corners, the WR leave the defenders either standing or they'll slowly make a pivot in the direction of the receiver.

How often can the bug be reproduced? Practically every time.

Do you have video or pictures? No but I'm sure if you just watched online gameplay on Youtube you would see what I mean.

Side note: I've played over 50 games and I bet more than 80% of them have all been down to the wire games because the opponent and I just go back and forth on scoring. It's not like I just keep running the same defensive play I mix it up hoping I just so happen to have someone standing somewhere at the right place and the right time.

Down to the wire games are great but if it's practically every time it starts to lose it's magic.

NCAA 14 is may be the worst game so far as far as defensive AI goes and I've been playing since NCAA 2005.

I'm just hoping this is addressed in some way in a patch.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:51 AM   #440
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Whats the bug? Not seeing any of the new broadcast wipes and stat banners in game. I saw a few once or twice when I first got it then they stopped.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Offline Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Not sure, n/a

How often can the bug be reproduced? Every game

WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »