Home

#1 dissapointment in NCAA 13

This is a discussion on #1 dissapointment in NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14
#1 dissapointment in NCAA 13

What is your number 1 issue with NCAA 13
Mine is that really nothing changed in dynasty.

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: #1 dissapointment in NCAA 13

The assertion that nothing changed in Dynasty is false.

They added scouting into recruiting with gems and busts, allowed the user to choose the subject on a phone call, added the ESPN BottomLine and in-game updates to keep the user aware of the goings-on elsewhere in the nation, completely overhauled the way pitches are calculated, and reportedly made a number of stability improvements in Online Dynasty.

In terms of a complete overhaul in the sense that Madden got with Connected Careers, no that did not happen, but for NCAA it arguably didn't need to.

--

To the topic question, no changes in TeamBuilder is my biggest disappointment, I suppose. I can't say that I'm disappointed with what I've seen with NCAA on the whole, however.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #3
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14

Your correct, the recruiting is a big thing. & I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with the game other than teambuilder. I wasn't go to say that because I'm still holding out hope that changes have been made

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Old 06-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
The assertion that nothing changed in Dynasty is false.

They added scouting into recruiting with gems and busts, allowed the user to choose the subject on a phone call, added the ESPN BottomLine and in-game updates to keep the user aware of the goings-on elsewhere in the nation, completely overhauled the way pitches are calculated, and reportedly made a number of stability improvements in Online Dynasty.

In terms of a complete overhaul in the sense that Madden got with Connected Careers, no that did not happen, but for NCAA it arguably didn't need to.

--

To the topic question, no changes in TeamBuilder is my biggest disappointment, I suppose. I can't say that I'm disappointed with what I've seen with NCAA on the whole, however.
The changes to recruiting are the reason why Im buying/already paid off NCAA 13. No russian roulette recruiting is a welcome change to alot of people who like recruiting. Not to mention Gems/Busts, transfers, Studio Updates. Recruiting is a major part of College Football.

I am disappointed with Teambuilder. They gave no thought to improving Teambuilder since they added it in the game. It seems like was always on the back-burner. It had /has so much potential, but I given up hope on waiting on it to finally be changed
Old 06-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

The CPU triple option execution seems to still be catastrophically bad. That's the one thing for me that has really been a punch in the gut.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
Rookie

woodsmall12's Arena

OVR: 3

Quite honestly this isnt really a fair question IMO bcz we have not yet seen the final product ... ask this question about 2 or 3 days after release at which point people have put in some time to really give a fair assessment

I am all about online dynasty so psychic db, better passing, improved blocking, new animations are enough for me right now ... faster play by LBers and all plays in your playbook can now be utilized ... very interested to see how the new recruiting/scouting plays out

Next year I want to see something similar to Connected Careers ... I love the idea of weekly progression and seeing your players improve game by game based on their performance ... throw in a spring game to see more gains as opposed to seeing a player development once a yr in the post season ... I know some ppl think its cheesy but adding the social media feed on Madden is something that interests me in NCAA ... twitter feed could show smack talk amongst rivals and even highlight recruiting battles ... Also want to see some element of Team Chemistry added along with 85 man rosters (yes I have read up on many of the hangups to this point but if you can add Heisman Challenge and RTG, then find the way to make it happen)

All in all, EA needs to pay attention this year to what the end user, us, want and expect ... adding Heisman mode IMO was a waste and next year quit fiddling with extra BS ... get the game to the level that we expect Madden to be at this year and make the online dynasty and game playing experience 2nd to none
Old 06-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
Rookie

DP47299's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
The CPU triple option execution seems to still be catastrophically bad. That's the one thing for me that has really been a punch in the gut.
As a Georgia Tech fan, this. SO MUCH THIS. I really hope the final product plays better than what we've seen thus far.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

i cant wait to play it i love recruiting so that alone makes it more enjoyable than madden for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »