Home

July 19th?

This is a discussion on July 19th? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2024, 09:19 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: July 19th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
I’m buying a physical 100% out of completely overly worrisome fears of the series getting cancelled again. Even though I know that there is basically zero leg for anyone to stand on to sue EA, and a highly unlikely scenario in which the game doesn’t sell enough to justify it continuing. I know it’s completely unreasonable to have that worry. But I’ll still be buying a physical copy. And likely digitally as well tbh. It’ll be the first physical game I’ve bought in years.
Same but for different reasons. I've bought games digitally just for the convenience and not caring about having a collection. But, I fully plan on buying this game physically. Besides a couple old 360 games years ago, I probably didn't buy a new physical disc game since probably NCAA 12 or 13. I want to have the old Gamestop experience and pick it up. I might even pre-order for old times sake lol
Old 04-14-2024, 12:00 AM   #34
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

You will def want to pre order it as a lot of times GameStop doesn’t get extra copies of games In

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Same but for different reasons. I've bought games digitally just for the convenience and not caring about having a collection. But, I fully plan on buying this game physically. Besides a couple old 360 games years ago, I probably didn't buy a new physical disc game since probably NCAA 12 or 13. I want to have the old Gamestop experience and pick it up. I might even pre-order for old times sake lol
Old 04-19-2024, 07:21 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I seen this commented online, but I do believe that the four names of these school posters are likely the Impact Players/X-Factors. I do hope that they will go back with the Impact Players format and not copy the X-Factor format from Madden. I don't think the Superstar and X-Factor really fits the College Football landscape. I don't even want to see Abilities either. I just think there are way TOO MANY players in CFB to go that Superstar X-Factor format

Just go back to Impact Players with 2 on each side like it seems like on the posters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20240419_071359.jpg (80.6 KB, 117 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2024, 10:21 AM   #36
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

I'd like to hope they don't use X-Factors.

Or at least have to option to turn them off like Madden.
Old 04-19-2024, 06:04 PM   #37
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Hogs
Im excited to see who the cover athlete is but different cover art will be cool as well.

My guess is the cover athlete will be Shedeur Sanders or Travis Hunter from Colorado.
I hope EA has a Legends Player Cover Version and Peyton Manning is the guy. He seems like the kind of guy who can multitask and not lose focus on other things he has going on in his life.
#44Syracuse

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »