Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May With Teaser Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2024, 01:51 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal Coming in May with Teaser Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Madden gets so much crap, but graphically I’d say it’s the best looking sports game. Madden graphics with college teams and stadiums. Should be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Even as someone who can't get into Madden, I think the EA CFB is set up for success. My issue with Madden is just the direction and approach. I think having the Madden foundation helped them expedite the development and allowed them to focus on other aspects of the game. If they would've built it from the scratch, it would've taken longer than 3 years. Since they didn't have to worry about the Graphic or Gameplay engine and stuff like that, they should've been able to focus on stuff like stadium rendering, pageantry, school traditions, college-specific gameplay, etc. That's why I didn't mind the delay, that way they had 3+ years of development. Hopefully that means that it isn't a buggy mess and that it has a good foundation to build on. The issue with Madden has is that with annual releases and short development cycles, a lot of their issues would take a couple cycles to fix and they can't really take a year off to fix. With having all this time before release, it should allow the game to have a solid foundation to build off
Old 02-15-2024, 01:52 PM   #34
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I wonder if cross play will make it in? If not at launch, maybe later like they did Madden this year?
Old 02-15-2024, 01:58 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I wonder if cross play will make it in? If not at launch, maybe later like they did Madden this year?
I think it should be at launch. It's been a couple years with Fifa/EAFC and last year with Madden. So, their system in place should be somewhat figured out by now. Especially if they do go current gen only, they're only have to worry about PS5 and Series consoles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2024, 02:22 PM   #36
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm in the minority it seems, but I enjoyed Madden's gameplay so if it's just copy and paste with small tweaks I'm good with that.

I just want to know the dynasty mode is deep and how recruiting is handled because that will get the all-time hype cemented for me.
Old 02-15-2024, 02:22 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone willing to send me a copy (I live in The Netherlands) for a small markup, when it launches? I really want a physical copy :-)
Old 02-15-2024, 02:30 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I'm in the minority it seems, but I enjoyed Madden's gameplay so if it's just copy and paste with small tweaks I'm good with that.

I just want to know the dynasty mode is deep and how recruiting is handled because that will get the all-time hype cemented for me.
I do think some of the recent gameplay improvements in Madden, should help EA CFB. The open field blocking improvements should really benefit the run heavy offenses.

I just don't want Superstar XFactor abilities to be in CFB. I don't care for how it is implemented in Madden. Plus, I don't think it's a fit in college football to have Superstar abilities.
Old 02-15-2024, 02:33 PM   #39
MVP

LegendKillerOne's Arena

I am so excited for this game and also so nervous. The game was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good when they stopped making it I feel like the expectations are so high. I hope they can live up to them
Old 02-15-2024, 02:46 PM   #40
Rookie

WillieB1214's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan

I might also be in the minority, as I have enjoyed Madden's gameplay. As long as it isn't broken I do not think that will be an issue for me.

Biggest thing will obviously be the dynasty mode for me as well as long as the gameplay isn't completely broken. Hoping for great things!

My want for the game is so high that it would have to be a disaster for me to not pour hours into it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »