Home

Latest Undisputed Patch Improves AI, Online Punch Sync and More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Latest Undisputed Patch Improves AI, Online Punch Sync and More - Patch Notes within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-19-2023, 08:16 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Latest Undisputed Patch Improves AI, Online Punch Sync and More - Patch Notes

The latest Undisputed patch is available today primarily concentrating on addressing AI related concerns and refining...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2023, 08:24 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Latest Undisputed Patch Improves AI, Online Punch Sync and More - Patch Notes

Great, now we’re talking! Played a few matches and A.I. has come back to life a little bit. Good enough to play offline now. I still would like for them to use loose footwork more however, not really seeing that.
Old 07-29-2023, 08:00 PM   #3

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Latest Undisputed Patch Improves AI, Online Punch Sync and More - Patch Notes

Playing on undisputed. I’m just beating the crap out of the cpu and their stamina seems to drain much faster than mine. Basically the same as when I play FNC on hardest difficulty. Feels like AI was dumbed down because on release they were kicking my butt.
Old 08-01-2023, 12:03 AM   #4
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

It is nice to see the AI aggressive and trying to attack again. The hand speed of all the punches however are mad slow compared to real life. They need to speed those punch animations up.
Old 08-01-2023, 01:50 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1ke_nyc
Playing on undisputed. I’m just beating the crap out of the cpu and their stamina seems to drain much faster than mine. Basically the same as when I play FNC on hardest difficulty. Feels like AI was dumbed down because on release they were kicking my butt.
Same. When the game first came out I was having great back and forth battles. Now the AI just burns through their energy and it's easy pickings...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2023, 06:13 PM   #6
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
It is nice to see the AI aggressive and trying to attack again. The hand speed of all the punches however are mad slow compared to real life. They need to speed those punch animations up.
I'm not sure - I think the punches come out fast - In fact, slowing down the movement would go a long way. I was playing bloody knuckles street boxing demo and it's too slow lol. But the deliberateness makes punches seem faster even though they aren't for the most part.

I'd like to see undisputed cut in half regular movement speed and make loose movement to what regular is now when pushing the LS all the way in any direction. Going to Bloody knuckles to undisputed in the heavyweight division was like watching something in fast forward.
Old 08-06-2023, 05:42 PM   #7
MVP

Any news on when it will be available for consoles?
Old 08-08-2023, 11:48 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Any news on when it will be available for consoles?
It's still in early access...

at least two years. That's my conservative guesstimate. 3-4 sounds more likely, they haven't even got career implemented yet

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »