Home

Latest Undisputed Patch Improves AI, Online Punch Sync and More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Latest Undisputed Patch Improves AI, Online Punch Sync and More - Patch Notes within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-08-2023, 01:43 PM   #9
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Latest Undisputed Patch Improves AI, Online Punch Sync and More - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
It's still in early access...

at least two years. That's my conservative guesstimate. 3-4 sounds more likely, they haven't even got career implemented yet
Career is on the 2023 roadmap and they keep reiterating that this is still going to happen.

Assuming carreer comes (I think Oct/Nov) that also will mean that create a boxer will be available at the same time.

From there They would only finish adding venues and features to EXISTING Modes. Maybe Career starts simple and q1 2024 gets managers/cutmen etc ...i don't really know. But There isn't much more to add other than venues and fighters - and those can be added even after a full release as there is already quite a lot of boxers and a surprising number of venues (way more than they need imo).

So my guess is Holiday season (Fall Winter) of next year 2024. The Caveat there is - console optimization and bug/beta testing idk how long that takes - but I really don't think they want to drag it out very long. They will need that $ to start looking towards the future.
Old 09-07-2023, 10:12 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Latest Undisputed Patch Improves AI, Online Punch Sync and More - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
Career is on the 2023 roadmap and they keep reiterating that this is still going to happen.

Assuming carreer comes (I think Oct/Nov) that also will mean that create a boxer will be available at the same time.

From there They would only finish adding venues and features to EXISTING Modes. Maybe Career starts simple and q1 2024 gets managers/cutmen etc ...i don't really know. But There isn't much more to add other than venues and fighters - and those can be added even after a full release as there is already quite a lot of boxers and a surprising number of venues (way more than they need imo).

So my guess is Holiday season (Fall Winter) of next year 2024. The Caveat there is - console optimization and bug/beta testing idk how long that takes - but I really don't think they want to drag it out very long. They will need that $ to start looking towards the future.
I'd actually be surprised if they actually released career mode this year. They'll release a hotfix for some issues from this patch after about a week. But major updates have slowed to once every two months now. There's are so many other issues with the game. A lot of people are asking the devs to not release career mode until ai is fixed.

I hope it comes next update because as of now, the game has absolutely no replay value. Since it's release, the game is nothing but exhibition fights. It gets old really fast because the gameplay isn't nearly good enough to sustain itself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »