Home

Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-15-2023, 08:21 PM   #17
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamtino
We don't even need this on PC, its a UNITY engine game...I've already replaced RJJ with FMJ...Was going to post something on it but I don't want that dickheads lawyers giving the devs a hard time for something I did on my own...
You dont have to worry about the lawyers. They arent going to go after you for modding the game and they have no grounds to go against the devs.

Its funny because I was going to start working on modding the game this weekend and start an Undisputed modding discord soon after.

DM me because I would love to see how difficult (or not) that it is to mod.
Old 07-16-2023, 01:58 PM   #18
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You dont have to worry about the lawyers. They arent going to go after you for modding the game and they have no grounds to go against the devs.

Its funny because I was going to start working on modding the game this weekend and start an Undisputed modding discord soon after.

DM me because I would love to see how difficult (or not) that it is to mod.

Let me know if you make any progress. I have a few buddies who are interested in modding it too. They have experience modding unity games, but haven’t looked into it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-16-2023, 02:28 PM   #19
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva91
Let me know if you make any progress. I have a few buddies who are interested in modding it too. They have experience modding unity games, but haven’t looked into it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm getting into in now. Having an issue with extracting the .resource files but it could be a computer issue on my part. Hopefully Bamtino can swing in here and let us know how he extracted and edited the files.
Old 07-20-2023, 03:55 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not been successful in any of the usual UNITY mod approaches.

Furthest I’ve got is to extract, edit, save the new file - but can’t then put into the folder and copy over existing file as protected
Old 07-20-2023, 11:48 PM   #21
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bask
Not been successful in any of the usual UNITY mod approaches.

Furthest I’ve got is to extract, edit, save the new file - but can’t then put into the folder and copy over existing file as protected
What did you use to extract it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2023, 11:44 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
What did you use to extract it?
UABE best so far
Old 01-03-2024, 03:05 AM   #23
Rookie

Looking forward!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »