Home

Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-06-2023, 01:18 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

I bought this, I’m not even gonna touch it again until they’ve made some strides in the solo player content.

We need either a career to a title ladder or something. Even a simple - start lowest rank of all the same weight and fight each one until you get to the champ. Anything.

Also AI like people said needs sorting.

Glad they are slowly adding all the promised and much hyped fighters they kept talking about for years. There are still so many they have said are coming.
Old 07-06-2023, 06:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy
I bought this, I’m not even gonna touch it again until they’ve made some strides in the solo player content.

We need either a career to a title ladder or something. Even a simple - start lowest rank of all the same weight and fight each one until you get to the champ. Anything.

Glad they are slowly adding all the promised and much hyped fighters they kept talking about for years. There are still so many they have said are coming.
What is the point of adding more content when the gameplay is fundamentally broken?

Offline specifically the AI is completely broken, it averages maybe 10 punches a round currently on Undisputed difficulty...It will literally just stand their and eat punches...What is the point of wasting time cycles right now on adding career mode and a ladder with a broken AI like that?

Point I'm getting at here, is fix the gameplay, then focus on adding content...All these venues and boxers are great but what is the point when both offline and online is full of jank? I hop on for 10 minutes get disgusted by all the jank and shut the game off till the next update...That's been me for the last 4 months with this game...

I wish they just focused on getting the damn gameplay fixed...
Old 07-06-2023, 08:31 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

People are always going to complain about the game play. Some of it can be worked past, some can't. Depending on how severe it is.

It seems to me that at one point Undisputed was trying to get itself bought by a larger studio. When the clock ran out on that they pushed ahead with a half baked game funded by early access. And now the model is competitive play and DLC.

If you gave us a create-a-boxer suite and good customization people would make do with what they have. But that isn't in the cards.

This game has a tough road ahead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2023, 01:40 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamtino
What is the point of adding more content when the gameplay is fundamentally broken?

Offline specifically the AI is completely broken, it averages maybe 10 punches a round currently on Undisputed difficulty...It will literally just stand their and eat punches...What is the point of wasting time cycles right now on adding career mode and a ladder with a broken AI like that?

Point I'm getting at here, is fix the gameplay, then focus on adding content...All these venues and boxers are great but what is the point when both offline and online is full of jank? I hop on for 10 minutes get disgusted by all the jank and shut the game off till the next update...That's been me for the last 4 months with this game...

I wish they just focused on getting the damn gameplay fixed...
Once again, I just can’t comprehend that the devs didn’t notice that the AI is jacked up like it is. Two updates ago the AI was cool. I don’t get it. I’m starting to see YouTube videos (within the last day or two) that are mentioning this as well.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:46 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy

I’ve been manually doing this. Sorting through ratings from lowest to highest and making my own ladder. Atleast I WAS doing this when the AI was more dynamic and actually boxing and using loose footwork.

Additionally, word is, that the gentlemen responsible for coding the A.I. had to come in and completely rebuild the code from scratch. The reason for that I’m not sure. I’m figuring that explains why it completely changed after that update from awhile back. It was stated that they were in the discord (forums, chat, I’m not familiar with what discord is?) talking about it.

With that said, I figure we’ll have to wait for the next update for any change (unless they can drop hot fixes as they go). That cancels offline play for me at the moment.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 07-07-2023 at 11:19 AM.
Old 07-07-2023, 05:32 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contender
If you gave us a create-a-boxer suite and good customization people would make do with what they have. But that isn't in the cards.
We don't even need this on PC, its a UNITY engine game...I've already replaced RJJ with FMJ...Was going to post something on it but I don't want that dickheads lawyers giving the devs a hard time for something I did on my own...
Old 07-11-2023, 06:09 PM   #15
MVP

Picci's Arena

They're offering a 20% discount until July 13th 5PM GMT;

https://twitter.com/PlayUndisputed

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1451190/Undisputed/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2023, 10:32 PM   #16
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamtino
We don't even need this on PC, its a UNITY engine game...I've already replaced RJJ with FMJ...Was going to post something on it but I don't want that dickheads lawyers giving the devs a hard time for something I did on my own...

No way. Can you dm me? I have to see this. I would love to mod the game myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »