Home

Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24

This is a discussion on Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24 within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2023, 06:04 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
With 3 first rounders, I wonder how much the 3 Kentucky players will obscure the talent and potential of the others.

I was looking for some upperclassmen gems. Would a guy like Hightower continue the legacy of solid, over-performing Villanova players?
Funny you brought up Hightower because this time yesterday he was a Michigan State Spartan and I only switched him to Villanova for the story because I couldn't find the Spartan jerseys on the 2k24 servers lol.

Hightower is definitely one to look out for as we progress here as is the 3 Kentucky first rounders!
Old 10-31-2023, 06:12 PM   #10
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Haha, funny about Hightower. There's so much sausage making with these dynasties that the reader never sees

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 11-07-2023, 07:47 AM   #11
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

Liking the immersion of this already, especially the in-game photos of a few players. Curious if you think the Wiz will be bad enough to be in contention for any of them? As good as Owens appears, it would be the most Wizards-type move if they are in position to draft him when they've got two hyper ball-dominant players on the roster already with Poole and Kuzma.

I also like how many blue blood programs you've got. I've noticed from some content creators they don't load up the good programs with good to great players. In the NBA, if you take a guy from Kentucky, Duke or Villanova, chances are you're getting at-worst a solid rotation player. It doesn't always feel like that's the case with some creators who only have maybe one good player. The school where these dudes come from should matter, and I like that you're seeming to make it that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2023, 09:04 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
Liking the immersion of this already, especially the in-game photos of a few players. Curious if you think the Wiz will be bad enough to be in contention for any of them? As good as Owens appears, it would be the most Wizards-type move if they are in position to draft him when they've got two hyper ball-dominant players on the roster already with Poole and Kuzma.

I also like how many blue blood programs you've got. I've noticed from some content creators they don't load up the good programs with good to great players. In the NBA, if you take a guy from Kentucky, Duke or Villanova, chances are you're getting at-worst a solid rotation player. It doesn't always feel like that's the case with some creators who only have maybe one good player. The school where these dudes come from should matter, and I like that you're seeming to make it that way.
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I think in Year One, I'm taking BPA no matter what and will adjust the roster from there, but to your point anyone of these ball-dominant players next to Poole & Kuzma would not be a pretty fit (especially after watching them play in real life).

I know what you mean about the blue blood programs being ignored, it's my biggest gripe with 2k's automated drafts. I'm working on the 2nd DC now and the default best prospect 2K had in the class was coming out of St Louis.
Old 11-08-2023, 10:44 PM   #13
Rookie

Old 11-17-2023, 04:05 PM   #14
Rookie

Old 11-20-2023, 10:16 PM   #15
Pro

Great looking draft guide. I had a good time reading through it. Looking forward to following along.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2023, 09:02 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffruel
Great looking draft guide. I had a good time reading through it. Looking forward to following along.
Thanks man, glad you liked it. I took some inspiration from the ones you've made like adding the national championship game and ncaa awards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »