Home

Share your WWE 2K22 Creations!

This is a discussion on Share your WWE 2K22 Creations! within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-13-2022, 12:59 AM   #41
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Share your WWE 2K22 Creations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I really don't want to derail this thread and to be honest I shouldn't even of said anything.cause it really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.

I only made a few CAWS and it was basically just a brief hobby that I don't plan on continuing and to be completely honest I'm not that good at it and guys like kels or Peja make mine look like hot garbage. Lol I just know Peja announced his retirement on Twitter and kels is taking a break cause he's "sick of the BS."

As a fan of their stuff I find it very unfortunate but I shouldn't be contributing to the drama and it's really not my fight.

I apologize for derailing this.
Yeah, I get it. This isn't really the place to debate it and it doesn't really matter in real life; but at the same time if someone's stealing others' work (which he clearly is, even if he has upvotes? ) you can't help but call it out sometimes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2022, 10:13 AM   #42
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I really don't want to derail this thread and to be honest I shouldn't even of said anything.cause it really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.

I only made a few CAWS and it was basically just a brief hobby that I don't plan on continuing and to be completely honest I'm not that good at it and guys like kels or Peja make mine look like hot garbage. Lol I just know Peja announced his retirement on Twitter and kels is taking a break cause he's "sick of the BS."

As a fan of their stuff I find it very unfortunate but I shouldn't be contributing to the drama and it's really not my fight.

I apologize for derailing this.
You do realize Peja Put his face textures up online for everyone to use right? I used the face texture to create the Steve Mcmichael Like you did as well....So ofc its going to look the same smh....Doesnt mean i stole cause i used a face texture someone posted online for everyone to use....So are you stealing from Peja cause you used his face texture to create that?

Last edited by Clutch0z; 04-13-2022 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-13-2022, 11:23 AM   #43
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch0z
You do realize Peja Put his face textures up online for everyone to use right? I used the face texture to create the Steve Mcmichael Like you did as well....So ofc its going to look the same smh....Doesnt mean i stole cause i used a face texture someone posted online for everyone to use....So are you stealing from Peja cause you used his face texture to create that?
CAWS are more than just the face. You just copied the attire I made plus the face texture you just admitted isn't yours. So you didn't make the face nor the attire but you are passing the CAW off as yours? Cmon man. You literally didn't do anything but "put together" others work so don't say the CAWs are 90% yours. That's like 10% at best.

I'm done arguing with you. If you can't see that that's not cool than all the power to you.

As far as Peja is concerned. I am aware he posts textures for public use which is a great thing. As you see from my post on like page 1 of this thread, I give him credit when I post a CAW on social media that uses any of his textures. Which is respectful to the original creator.

Also the biggest difference is I don't post the CAWS all over social media like reddit or twitter, saying they are mine.

Last edited by CujoMatty; 04-13-2022 at 11:36 AM.
Old 04-13-2022, 11:50 AM   #44
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
CAWS are more than just the face. You just copied the attire I made plus the face texture you just admitted isn't yours. So you didn't make the face nor the attire but you are passing the CAW off as yours? Cmon man. You literally didn't do anything but "put together" others work so don't say the CAWs are 90% yours. That's like 10% at best.

I'm done arguing with you. If you can't see that that's not cool than all the power to you.

As far as Peja is concerned. I am aware he posts textures for public use which is a great thing. As you see from my post on like page 1 of this thread, I give him credit when I post a CAW on social media that uses any of his textures. Which is respectful to the original creator.

Also the biggest difference is I don't post the CAWS all over social media like reddit or twitter, saying they are mine.
you do realize I can get all the images and upload them from Steve McMichael and it will look the exact same as the attire you made because guess what....I used all of Pejas textures smh....so ofc its going to look the same idek what your trying to argue....sorry if your upset i created something the same as someone who put all the textures up for free ...

Peja put up a Mongo as well after yours and mine does that mean hes stealing from us? Noo...smh

And here is proof its 90 percent all my work

here just an example of Original work i did ...I tried to show some of the stuff that is legit Not even on the servers but mine for proof....So have fun with w/e your trying to claim here...Using textures that are free of use and saying i stole is Nonsense...

And if you think i can't "Create" stuff on my own when i am good in digital art and thats all you need to make a good CAW as you can see lots of the stuff i posted here is not even on the server....I also have lots more i can show as proof so yeah....your argument here is dumb claiming i stole when anyone can use it ...But carry on

Last edited by Clutch0z; 04-13-2022 at 11:53 AM.
Old 04-13-2022, 12:25 PM   #45
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch0z
you do realize I can get all the images and upload them from Steve McMichael and it will look the exact same as the attire you made because guess what....I used all of Pejas textures smh....so ofc its going to look the same idek what your trying to argue....sorry if your upset i created something the same as someone who put all the textures up for free ...

Peja put up a Mongo as well after yours and mine does that mean hes stealing from us? Noo...smh

And here is proof its 90 percent all my work

here just an example of Original work i did ...I tried to show some of the stuff that is legit Not even on the servers but mine for proof....So have fun with w/e your trying to claim here...Using textures that are free of use and saying i stole is Nonsense...

And if you think i can't "Create" stuff on my own when i am good in digital art and thats all you need to make a good CAW as you can see lots of the stuff i posted here is not even on the server....I also have lots more i can show as proof so yeah....your argument here is dumb claiming i stole when anyone can use it ...But carry on
First off, in my first post I said the original ones you've done are good. I never once said you couldn't create quality stuff on your own.

Pejas Mongo has all unique attire elements he made. Like the number and text. Yours is jyst my attire copied with the ingame attire copy function. His face does use the same texture but to be quite frank is a million times better than mine as he is better at shaping the features. Yours is exactly the same as mine.

You posted Mongo on Reddit saying its yours and I know because I had 3 people message me telling me that and look at the picture dude. ITS EXACTLY THE SAME THREE DAYS LATER. You can try to rationalize that all you want and clearly you see no problem with it as Mongo isn't the only one you've posted in thr same way. I think it's BS but that's just my opinion. I will never see your point man so you said uour piece I said mine. If others think I'm wrong. I'm more than fine with that lol.

For the record. You do have some good original CAWs in fact I use some of them myself. My point was never that you don't have skills.

You keep doubling down and I'm guessing you really don't see anything wrong with it which is fine but all I'm saying is posting a CAW on Reddit saying you "made" it that looks exactly the same as one posted 3 days earlier which you didnt make the face texture and you didnt make the attire will get this kind of attention.

Also.

I MADE THOSE ATTIRE TEXTURES MYSELF. so don't claim you "got them" elsewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2022, 12:37 PM   #46
MVP

Clutch0z's Arena

Quote:
First off, in my first post I said the original ones you've done are good. I never once said you couldn't create quality stuff on your own.

Pejas Mongo has all unique attire elements he made. Like the number and text. Yours is jyst my attire copied with the ingame attire copy function. His face does use the same texture but to be quite frank is a million times better than mine as he is better at shaping the features. Yours is exactly the same as mine.

You posted Mongo on Reddit saying its yours and I know because I had 3 people message me telling me that and look at the picture dude. ITS EXACTLY THE SAME THREE DAYS LATER. You can try to rationalize that all you want and clearly you see no problem with it as Mongo isn't the only one you've posted in thr same way. I think it's BS but that's just my opinion. I will never see your point man so you said uour piece I said mine. If others think I'm wrong. I'm more than fine with that lol.

For the record. You do have some good original CAWs in fact I use some of them myself. My point was never that you don't have skills.

You keep doubling down and I'm guessing you really don't see anything wrong with it which is fine but all I'm saying is posting a CAW on Reddit saying you "made" it that looks exactly the same as one posted 3 days earlier which you didnt make the face texture and you didnt make the attire will get this kind of attention.

Also.

I MADE THOSE ATTIRE TEXTURES MYSELF. so don't claim you "got them" elsewhere.
Enough said i proved i can clearly make stuff myself and your here arguing that you made something that is free of use on the net free from Pejas page...So literally anyone can make what you made its not rocket science ....I just used the Face texture giving free by someone...And also i don't use or post on Reddit so another thing you said is BS....Just keep it moving though carry on

Last thing ill post on this ....To prove a point i used Pejas textures for this Psychosis i made does it mean i am stealing using something free of use? No

If someone else uploaded the same thing using Pejas work i would not care cause its not my textures and when i do use a texture i give props to them

Last edited by Clutch0z; 04-13-2022 at 01:14 PM.
Old 04-16-2022, 03:45 AM   #47
MVP

Guys... It's the internet... If you post anything online expect it to get stolen. Unless you are Sony and have the funds to sue someone, expect to lose this battle. Atleast they're not selling your work... I've been in the position where others make money off of stuff I did for free and spent hundreds of hours on and that wasn't very fun.

I wish it wasn't this way but perhaps see CC as a cooperation anyway. Perhaps creator names shouldn't even be displayed?

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
Old 05-29-2022, 09:11 PM   #48
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Created an arena very loosely based on the old 90s WWF show. And by very loosely, I mean I just stole the name and lightning bolt aspects.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »