Home

WWE 2K15 Wish List

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Wish List within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-26-2014, 09:37 AM   #9
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: WWE 2K15 Wish List

Instead of the Invasion Mode. I would love to see a Monday Night Wars mode and let us as the game play both sides (WCW and WWF/E)

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 03-26-2014, 11:09 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Instead of the Invasion Mode. I would love to see a Monday Night Wars mode and let us as the game play both sides (WCW and WWF/E)

We got a taste of that in WWE 13. That was fun.

On, On, On, To Victory!!

Gamertag: stewgilligan
Old 03-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #11
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

From a presentation standpoint, for Universe mode, they need to make a Raw/Smackdown/Pay Per View show feel more like a, well, show. For example:

For Raw, have the Raw music video play and cut into the cameras circling the arena with the Fireworks and the Raw theme song playing. Of course give the user an option to skip through this scene, but I for one, know that I would watch this each time. Then, while in the menu for the card for that show, have the Raw music playing in the background until you complete the show and move on to the next. Then, do the same for the Smackdown show and do the same for Pay Per Views. And give the user an option to upload a custom Theme song for each show. This would be a relatively minor thing that would make the entire universe mode more immersive.

We need more diverse OMG moments. Add some OMG moments to go backstage, or OMG moments at the top of the stage. Maybe even going into the crowd. Something along those lines. I love the OMG moments and feel, if expanded upon, that it adds so much to the game.

Have the crowd shout out the pin-fall count with the referee on pin-fall attempts. Make the crowd more into the match. 2k14 was a definite improvement, but still needs a lot of work.

More generic titan trons and mini tron videos for create a wrestler.

Find a way to make tag team matches more exciting. 2k14 was an improvement, but so much more could be done with these matches. have random moments when all of the members in the match enter the ring and start causing chaos until the ring is cleared or a winner is declared. Tag matches has made Raw so enjoyable as of late with everyone doing crazy moves and jumping over the top rope and hitting their finishers, etc.

Sound needs a major overhaul I feel like. Pyro and fireworks needs to be a LOT louder. The crowd needs to swell more during entrances. We need the wrestlers voice overs to be a lot louder. Custom music needs a separate volume slider to make it as loud as the normal music that comes on the disc. Weapons need more accurate sound effects.

Speaking of weapons, please expand on these. Make tables and ladders more interactive, make the chairs crumple as we bash people with them. Allow us to interact with the weapons in many different ways. Add weapon finishers for each wrestler. Allow for ECW type matches with chaos all over the ring. Multiple tables, chairs ladders, trashcans, stop signs, kendo stickers, etc. Allow us to relive our favorite street fights and hardcore matches from the attitude era and beyond.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2014, 03:21 PM   #12
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

More Aggressive, Adaptable A.I.
If you play the game on default settings, there's a pretty good chance that you could dominate the match with the computer getting in a handful of punches. The only way you can get a fight out of the computer is if you jack that reversals all the way up and make the game unrealistic. There's no back-and-forth matches, no real momentum. You're either going to dominate 99% of the match or deal with the computer reversing 99% of your move attempts.

Stamina
There doesn't seem to be a real effect whenever it comes to stamina. You're either sprinting full speed around the ring or your "dragging" yourself around. You should progressively get tired, especially in a specialty match.

GM Mode Integrated with Universe Mode
One of my favorite modes in the video game's history was GM Mode. I was terrible at it and could probably count on one hand how many weeks I have won while playing the mode but it was just fun being able to take your own show and going up against another. Some additions that would be nice would be the ability to assign a GM to a show, assign promos and have real branching storylines.

More Interactive Arenas
I was big on the ability to move from the ring to the backstage and throughout various areas backstage. Some people thought it was stupid but I thought it was a great idea. We're in an era where there's rarely any kind of backstage fighting or going into the crowd but I'd like to see 2k expand what we can do.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-26-2014, 05:38 PM   #13
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBird
We got a taste of that in WWE 13. That was fun.

Yea but they could implement it into a Universe type mode so you can compete in the ratings.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 03-29-2014, 08:23 PM   #14
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2

Actual tag entrances, it annoyed me back on WWE 13 that the acolytes and new age outlaws had generic entrances

Have the entire WWE roster in the game as of a certain date
Old 04-02-2014, 12:09 PM   #15
Rookie

jaredsmith83's Arena

OVR: 0

2k14 had some pretty good tag entrances, I thought. And the ability to have them modeled after attitude era guys and such.

I LOVE the idea of a better back and forth match. I can't count how many times I will have a match going and just stand there in hopes that the computer will initiate something.

Bringing back the create-a-PPV would be awesome. The Universe editor isn't bad, but it seems like you're a bit limited, or have to go through a lot of steps to get to where you want to go.

If it were possible, the likeness of every wrestler/team/gimmick/manager that WWE has rights to should be in the game. Old to new to allow for those fantasy matchups. I know you can create them, but to have them pre-loaded in there with their moves, taunts, gear and the whole tilt would be insane.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #16
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Presentation presentation presentation! The PS4 and XBox One will be able to do things the last-gen systems couldn't do, and I want to see the 2K team to do what they did with NBA 2K14. That game looks amazing, and there is no reason the WWE game can't look just as good or better. The crowd is a huge part of the WWE, and we need that to be portrayed better in a video game. We need to feel like certain parts of the matches are as intense as they seem in real life.

Like someone else stated, the commentary needs to be overhauled. Hopefully, they'll add JBL this year which will make them rework things quite a bit.

We also need some NXT inclusion. The WWE has done a great job pushing NXT the past 6 months to a year, and the game will benefit by having some of the future stars. It will also help with DLC because a lot of DLC are usually NXT wrestlers anyway.

Lastly, I want story mode of some kind to make a comeback. Let us start off in NXT and work our way up to Superstars/Main Event and onto the big show. It would be great to have a non-linear story mode, but I'll take what I get. The "era" modes were fun, but I want something a little more story oriented.

I'm very excited to see what 2K offers this year on the PS4/XBox One!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »