Home

Anyone still unable to play on PC due to technical issues?

This is a discussion on Anyone still unable to play on PC due to technical issues? within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-26-2024, 05:29 PM   #1
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8
Anyone still unable to play on PC due to technical issues?

TL;DR / Game loads to white screen then crashes every single time. Steam and 2K tech support are attempting to be helpful but more or less blamed my computer until they saw my specs. Still no resolution.

I purchased the game the day it came out through Steam but have yet to even see the title screen. The game launches through Steam, immediately goes to a white screen then crashes.

I’m just curious how many people are dealing with this. Steam customer service quickly passed me off to 2K tech support which I’ve been dealing with ever since. I have uninstalled Steam and the entire game four separate times now, which considering the size of the game, I’m thankful I don’t have a data limit on my internet [as was common a couple years ago].

I started out dealing with Juan, now I’m working with Ricardo through 2K to try and find the issue. They insist it’s my computer, although I have no issues running any other games on max/ultra settings. Therefore, they avoid or simply ignore my requests for a refund or to get a download code for the Xbox Series X version.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »