Home

Another CC question

This is a discussion on Another CC question within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-13-2024, 08:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Another CC question

Are there any recommended message boards (not Reddit) about CAW for the 2k series?

I ask because I am having a doozy of a time getting the correct body type AND attire for King Kong Bundy.

I downloaded a version last year for '23 that was PERFECT! He had the two straps in the front and the two straps in the back, as it should be. I CANNOT find that option anywhere in the attire list.

I know some people do some fancy stuff where they will add layers over an existing outfit to cover up parts, or elongate things, etc etc..
But still, I don't know how they got everything else looking so spot on.

Are their mods for consoles? I didn't think there was.

Anyway, any insight would be great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2024, 03:50 PM   #2
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Another CC question

Twitter is a good place to go for that. The Icons of the ring people do amazing work and do the old school type guys mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj
Are there any recommended message boards (not Reddit) about CAW for the 2k series?

I ask because I am having a doozy of a time getting the correct body type AND attire for King Kong Bundy.

I downloaded a version last year for '23 that was PERFECT! He had the two straps in the front and the two straps in the back, as it should be. I CANNOT find that option anywhere in the attire list.

I know some people do some fancy stuff where they will add layers over an existing outfit to cover up parts, or elongate things, etc etc..

Old 03-14-2024, 03:08 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj

Community creations are cross platform (including PC). I would imagine that the best creations come from the PC players. I don’t have the game in front of me at the moment, but there is an option in the online section that you have to enable to have access to cross platform creations.

One of the best creators is showcased in the video below

https://youtu.be/9kwQefwgCNw?si=evSQoSEhf-ZtJajn

He recently uploaded the entire female roster that allows them to fight against men.
Old 03-14-2024, 06:22 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Twitter is a good place to go for that. The Icons of the ring people do amazing work and do the old school type guys mostly
Quote:
Originally Posted by bo_jax2000
Community creations are cross platform (including PC). I would imagine that the best creations come from the PC players. I don’t have the game in front of me at the moment, but there is an option in the online section that you have to enable to have access to cross platform creations.

One of the best creators is showcased in the video below

https://youtu.be/9kwQefwgCNw?si=evSQoSEhf-ZtJajn

He recently uploaded the entire female roster that allows them to fight against men.

Aaahhhh I didn't realize the CC were cross platform; PC included!! That's prob it, they prob used the PC mods to create those last few details that us platform creators cannot manage.

Ok I can deal with that, at least I understand now and will stop driving myself nuts! lol

Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »