Home

3rdstrike’s Mega WWE Universe thread

This is a discussion on 3rdstrike’s Mega WWE Universe thread within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-09-2024, 09:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
3rdstrike’s Mega WWE Universe thread

Welcome to my Universe Mode thread, and I hope for this to be as entertaining for all of you as it is for me. I feel like the best way to kick things off is to help all of you get acquainted with what my Universe Mode will bring to the table by detailing a brief plot/summary prior to listing rosters and posting show results. With that being said, let’s get to it…

Forget all you know about WWE currently and for the most part in the past. Sometimes some old feuds will be highlighted and revisited but for the most part things will stay fresh. With the variety of wrestlers past and present, alive or dead, why limit yourself to just a set roster, I ask?

In this Universe Mode, I won’t…

Have you ever wondered what it would have been like to see a rivalry between Andre The Giant and Braun Strowman? How about seeing the story that could be told when a prime Mick Foley meets the wicked mind of Windham Rotunda, who passed away way too soon! How about Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio looking to secure tag team gold against a team like Imperium??

Possibilities that are considered unrealistic are endless, and in this Universe these are scenarios that can actually happen…

Along with that, small inserts of text based promos will be added into the results to not only keep things interesting, but to help build more of a rivalry then the actual game mode allows us to do so. Hopefully these are things that will captivate you and spark your interest, or at least cause you to raise an eyebrow!

If it does, stay tune and watch the magic unfold…

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 03-17-2024 at 06:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2024, 12:42 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 3rdstrike’s Mega WWE Universe thread

Redraft coming soon…

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 04-30-2024 at 02:25 PM.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Raw Week 1

OPENING PROMO
General Manager: Stephanie McMahon

”RAW needs a change, WWE needs a change. That change begins tonight. Over the course of the next four weeks, a number of competitors will battle for opportunities to become champions. Who will walk away with gold when the first Premium Live Event, WWE: Day 1 is all said and done? The WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be decided in a 6 Pack Hell In A Cell match. The Intercontinental Championship will be hanging high above the ring and up for grabs in an 8 Man prestigious Ladder Match. Another Ladder match will decide the WWE Tag Team Championship titles when three teams face off. As for the WWE Women’s Championship, that will be decided in a 3 Way Dance of its own. Get ready for a legacy to be rewritten, qualifiers start now!!”

WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Qualifier
Andre The Giant vs Bron Breakker

Bron Breakker showed why he deserved to be in the main event picture. He took the fight to Andre early on, but Andre’s resilience was on display as he kicked out of a Spear. Andre’s resilience wasn’t the only thing on display as Breakker’s power was also on display as he muscled the Giant up for a Military Press Powerslam in which Andre also kicked out. Having enough, Breakker found his time to capitalize by cradling Andre up in a sneaky pinfall after Andre took the advantage in which he took time to taunt. This would be his fatal mistake…

Winner: Bron Breakker

After the match Andre The Giant was attacked by Brock Lesnar for reasons unknown. The Beast Incarnate left The Giant laying in the ring, courtesy of an F-5

WWE Tag Team Championship Qualifier
The Viking Raiders vs The Steiner Brothers

The Steiner Family looked to keep momentum going by advancing in a qualifier for the WWE Tag Team Championship, but that wasn’t the case. The Viking Raiders took a full blown assault to the Steiner Brothers and in the end, Ragnarok sealed the deal, helping Erik and Ivar advance to WWE: Day 1…

Winners: The Viking Raiders

WWE Intercontinental Championship Qualifier
JBL vs Sami Zayn

JBL looked to dominate early in the match as he had the obvious power advantage, but Sami eventually hit a stride with his speed. Somehow he connected a Blue Thunder Bomb but couldn’t keep JBL down for the three. As the match went on JBL eventually found himself in the corner and fell victim to a Helluva Kick helping Sami Zayn punch his ticket to WWE: Day 1…

Winner: Sami Zayn

BACKSTAGE

Following the events of earlier in the night, Andre The Giant seeks revenge for Brock Lesnar’s post-match attack, bringing the fight to The Beast Incarnate backstage. Andre gets the upper hand here as he gets a measure of payback…

WWE Women’s Championship Qualifier
Nikkita Lions vs Shayna Baszler vs Asuka

Match Of The Night in this triple threat match. The match was back and forth. At one point Baszler locked in a Karissa Clutch on Asuka, but Lyons would cause her to break the hold. The victory eventually came when Asuka threw Nikkita Lyons in the Asuka lock, causing her to tap out…

Winner: Asuka

Razor Ramon vs The Miz

Razor Ramon tried to humiliate Miz early, giving off taunts while working him over with strikes and ground grapples. Razor definitely lived up to the hype of being “The Bad Guy”. Eventually he found himself in trouble tho as The Miz made a brilliant comeback. Even in the end however it wasn’t enough as a Razor’s Edge put Miz down for the count and the loss…

Winner: Razor Ramon

WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Qualifier
AJ Styles vs HHH

In the main event of the first RAW, AJ Styles took on “The Game” HHH. Styles put up a lot of offense early on due to his speed. It was only a matter of time before HHH found a way to bring momentum into his favor, using his power and wittiness to his advantage. Styles locked in a Calf Crusher late in the match, but the strength of HHH was too much helping him to fight out. It wasn’t until AJ Styles hit Phenomenal Forearm that he kept HHH down for the count, advancing in the qualifier.

Winner: AJ Styles

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 05-05-2024 at 05:17 PM.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:25 PM   #4
Rookie

NXT Week 1

OPENING PROMO
General Manager:
Shane McMahon

”From this moment on WWE/NXT is not held in a chokehold by my father. As Stephanie handles things on her side for RAW, I will do everything in my power to keep NXT thriving and strong. First order is to crown champions, and they will be decided on WWE: Day 1, much like Raw. Throughout the month men and women will compete for the right to usher in this era as the first NXT North American Champion, or NXT Women’s Champion. As for the most prestigious prize, a twenty man battle royal will be held for the NXT Championship at Day 1. Let NXT begin and good luck to everyone involved…”

NXT Women’s Championship Qualifier
Dakota Kai vs Xia Li

This opening match really kicked things into gear as both women brought their A game. Xia Li showed just how resilient she could be in a back and forth battle after kicking out of a Kai-Ropractor. In the end however a coast to coast facewash would help set Dakota up for a second one in which she would get the three-count, and the victory…

Winner: Dakota Kai

BACKSTAGE
Backstage Damian Priest approaches Shane McMahon and tries to talk his way into getting the number thirty spot in the rumble for the NXT Championship. Shane plays into Priest’s ego for a while until Cody Rhodes approaches. This is when Shane McMahon sets the match for next week. Cody Rhodes vs Damian Priest in which the winner will get the last entry spot in the rumble, and the loser will enter at number one…

NXT North American Championship Qualifier
Johnny Gargano vs Joe Gacy

In a decently dominant performance, Johnny Gargano was firing on all cylinders. That’s not to take away from Joe Gacy, who had a couple decent points of momentum in the match, even fighting out of a Gargano Escape. However in the end, Gargano eventually would connect a Slingshot DDT for the win…

Winner: Johnny Gargano

NXT Women’s Championship Qualifier
Bianca Belair vs Ronda Rousey

Ronda and Bianca really pushed each other to their limits. Rousey locked in an Armbar twice in hopes that Bianca would tap out, but Belair battled out with pure strength. After a great back and forth, Belair would drop Ronda with the KOD and pick up a well fought victory in what would be NXT’s match of the night…

Winner: Bianca Belair

NXT North American Championship Qualifier
Bronson Reed vs Ken Shamrock

In the main event, Ken Shamrock tried to target the limbs of Bronson Reed, in theory he tried to chop down the tree and take out the mobility of the big man. The power was too big of a factor for Kenny Shamrock tho, as The Tsunami sealed the fate for Reed to get a pinfall and advance…

Winner: Bronson Reed

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 04-29-2024 at 03:36 PM.
Old 04-19-2024, 09:42 AM   #5
Rookie

RAW Week 2

WWE Women’s Championship Qualifier Match
Charlotte vs Candice LeRae vs Tegan Nox

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

**Backstage in the bustling chaos of the arena, Stephanie McMahon strides purposefully towards Brock Lesnar, her expression a mixture of concern and authority.**

Stephanie McMahon: "Brock, we need to have a conversation. What you did last week, attacking Andre after his match with Bron Breakker... it was unacceptable. Care to explain yourself?"

**Brock Lesnar turns to face Stephanie, his demeanor unapologetic yet simmering with intensity.**

Brock Lesnar: "Stephanie, let's cut to the chase. I was insulted. Insulted that I, Brock Lesnar, was not deemed worthy of inclusion in the Universal Championship tournament. So, I decided to make a statement."

**Stephanie raises an eyebrow, waiting for Brock to elaborate.**

Stephanie McMahon: "A statement? By attacking Andre? That's hardly the way to go about things, Brock."

**Brock's gaze hardens, his voice laced with defiance.**

Brock Lesnar: "Andre was the biggest man on the list, Stephanie. I wanted to send a message loud and clear. If they won't include me in their plans, then I'll make my own."

**Stephanie sighs, knowing that Brock's pride can be both his strength and his downfall.**

Stephanie McMahon: "You can't just go around attacking people whenever you feel slighted, Brock. There are consequences."

**Brock smirks, his confidence unshaken.**

Brock Lesnar: "Consequences, huh? Well, I'm willing to face whatever consequences come my way. But mark my words, this is far from over!"

**Stephanie seems content with this comment as she has already come to a solution.**

Stephanie McMahon: ”I’m actually quite happy to hear you say that Brock, because after not only your actions but Andre’s reaction last week it’s obvious the both of you are still itching to get your hands on one another. I think the only solution is for you and Andre to meet one on one at WWE Day 1 in a street fight!”

**Brock Lesnar snarls for a moment as he seems to welcome the news Stephanie has given him.**

WWE Undisputed Championship Qualifier
Stone Cold vs Shawn Michaels

WWE Tag Team Championship Qualifier
Imperium vs The New Day

Tomasso Ciampa vs Pete Dunne

Cameron Grimes vs Jake Roberts

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

**AJ Styles stands tall in the backstage area, a grin stretching across his face as he expresses a look of confidence while he gets interviewed by Cathy Kelley**

AJ Styles: "Last week, I stepped into the ring with the so-called 'King of Kings,' Triple H. And you know what? I proved once again why they call me The Phenomenal One. Beating Triple H wasn't just about securing my spot in the Universal Championship qualifier match—it was about proving that I belong at the top of this industry."

**He pauses, letting the significance of his victory sink in.**

AJ Styles: "Now, knowing that I've earned my place in the Hell in a Cell match at WWE Day 1, it's like I've punched my ticket to history. Six men, one structure, and only one outcome: AJ Styles walking out as the Universal Champion."

**With a smirk of confidence, he adjusts his collar and heads off, leaving no doubt that he's ready to make his mark on WWE Day 1.**

WWE Undisputed Championship Qualifier
Kevin Owens vs Bobby Lashley

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 04-19-2024 at 10:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2024, 03:32 PM   #6
Rookie

NXT Week 2

OPENING SEGMENT

NXT Opens up with a limousine pulling into the parking lot and coming to a stop. The camera zooms in on the back windows, to try to catch a view of who is inside, but with the tints, it remains a mystery…

NXT RUMBLE PLACEMENT MATCH
Cody Rhodes vs Damian Priest

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Backstage the door to the limo that had pulled up at the opening of the show pops open and Logan Paul exits, followed by the ever towering Omos. Taking a breath, Logan Paul shakes his head in disappointment before they walk toward the arena entrance…

NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER
Tyler Bate vs Dominik Mysterio

NXT WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER
Carmella vs Iyo Skyy

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Backstage Logan Paul approaches Shane Mcmahon backstage with the giant Omos by his side…

Logan Paul: “Hey, Shane! I need to talk to you.”

Shane McMahon:”What's on your mind, Logan?”

Logan Paul: “I want that number 20 spot in the NXT Rumble stripped from Cody and given to me. It's crucial for my debut in NXT.”

Shane McMahon: “Sorry, Logan, but that spot's already taken. Cody Rhodes earned it by defeating Damian Priest earlier tonight.”

Logan Paul: “Seriously? I'm a bigger star than him! I'll bring more eyes to NXT than he ever could. Think about my social media following and audience that I have!”

Shane McMahon: “Logan, Cody earned his spot fair and square. It's about talent and performance, not just fame.”

Logan Paul: “Talent? Performance? I'm the main attraction wherever I go! If you don't change your mind, I might just have to do something to make sure NXT regrets this decision.”

Shane McMahon: “Threats won't get you anywhere, Logan. NXT is about integrity and competition. You want a spot? Earn it like everyone else.”

Logan Paul: “Fine. But mark my words, Shane. You'll regret this.”

NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER
Roddy Piper vs Sheamus

NXT WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER
Becky Lynch vs Bayley

CLOSING SEGMENT

The camera goes backstage to a bunch of chaos to show Cody Rhodes laid out in the parking lot and as the camera pans up, it reveals his attacker…

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 05-04-2024 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2024, 09:55 PM   #7
Rookie

RAW Week 3

OPENING PROMO

The camera fades in to the arena as the crowd roars with anticipation. Brock Lesnar's entrance music hits, and the audience erupts as The Beast Incarnate storms down to the ring, his eyes blazing with intensity.

Brock Lesnar: "Listen up! I'm not a patient man. I don't wait for opportunities, I create them! Andre The Giant, you think you're some kind of unstoppable force? Well, I'm here to prove you wrong. I'm not waiting until Day 1. I'm gonna end you right here, right now!"

The crowd goes wild as Lesnar paces around the ring, waiting for Andre's response. Suddenly, the lights dim, and Andre's iconic theme music fills the arena. The ground shakes as the Eighth Wonder of the World makes his way to the ring, towering over everyone in his path.

Andre steps into the ring, facing off with Lesnar, the tension palpable in the air. Without a word, the two behemoths collide, trading thunderous blows as the crowd cheers on.

The brawl escalates, chairs and bodies flying everywhere, until finally, Andre gains the upper hand. With a roar of triumph, he hoists Lesnar high into the air, chokeslamming him with bone-crushing force through a nearby table.

The crowd erupts in shock and awe as Lesnar lies motionless amidst the wreckage. Andre stands tall, victorious, his dominance reaffirmed as the arena reverberates with his name.

The camera fades to black as the commentators struggle to find words to describe the epic showdown they've just witnessed.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Qualifier Match

Solo Sikoa vs Finn Balor

WWE Universal Championship Qualifier Match

Hollywood Hogan vs LA Knight

WWE Tag Team Championship Qualifier Match
The Uso’s vs Diamond Mine

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Backstage, Roman Reigns is visibly disappointed after The Usos and Solo Sikoa's losses. He paces back and forth, frustration evident on his face. He turns to his wise counselor, Paul Heyman, seeking guidance.

Roman Reigns: "Paul, what the hell just happened out there? The Usos and Solo couldn't get the job done. This isn't how things are supposed to go."

Paul Heyman, ever composed, approaches Roman, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Paul Heyman: "I understand your frustration, Roman. But this is just a minor setback. You and I both know that setbacks are nothing more than opportunities in disguise."

Roman looks at Paul, his expression still heavy with disappointment.

Roman Reigns: "Opportunities? How are these losses supposed to be opportunities?"

Paul smiles knowingly, his confidence unwavering.

Paul Heyman: "Because, my Tribal Chief, every defeat presents us with a chance to regroup, to reassess, and to come back even stronger. I have a plan, Roman. Trust me, our dominance will not be compromised by a single night's events."

Intrigued, Roman leans in, his interest piqued.

Roman Reigns: "What's the plan, Paul? Tell me."

Paul's smile widens, but he maintains his air of secrecy.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Qualifier Match

Randy Orton vs Trick Williams

WWE Women’s Championship Qualifier Match
Rhea Ripley vs Raquel Rodriguez vs Lita

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Backstage, the atmosphere is tense as Roman Reigns prepares to make his entrance for his match with The Undertaker. The Usos and Solo Sikoa stand nearby, eager to accompany their Tribal Chief to the ring. But Roman stops them with a firm gesture, his expression serious.

Roman Reigns: "Hold on, boys. You're not coming out with me tonight."

The Usos and Solo Sikoa exchange confused glances, taken aback by Roman's unexpected command.

Jimmy Uso: "But Roman, we always have your back. We need to be out there with you."

Roman shakes his head, his tone brooking no argument.

Roman Reigns: "Not tonight. I have other matters that require your attention. Matters that only you three can handle. Heyman is going to fill you in…

WWE Universal Championship Qualifier Match
Undertaker vs Roman Reigns

CLOSING SEGMENT

The scene goes backstage to an all out brawl where The Bloodline is trying to take out Roman Reigns opponents prior to Day 1. Solo is brawling with Bron Breakker as Jimmy and Jey brawl with AJ Styles and Bobby Lashley to close the show…

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 05-05-2024 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:02 PM   #8
Rookie

NXT Week 3

OPENING PROMO

Cody Rhodes strides into the NXT ring, mic in hand, a fire in his eyes that could light up the entire arena.

Cody Rhodes: “Last week, Omos, you thought you could just walk all over me, huh? Well, tonight, I'm standing right here, calling you out. I want you in this ring, face to face, man to man."

The crowd erupts with cheers and anticipation, but instead of Omos's towering figure emerging, it's Logan Paul, swaggering his way down the ramp. Cody's gaze hardens as Logan steps into the ring, smirking…

Cody Rhodes: "You're not Omos, but I'll take what I can get. If he's too scared to face me, then maybe you'll do?"

Logan chuckles, holding up his hands.

Logan Paul: “Easy there, Cody. Omos isn't here to play your little games. But I'm here to deliver a message since he took orders on my behalf. He's not interested in facing you tonight. However, if you want a shot at him, you're going to have to put something on the line."

Cody's brow furrows, his frustration boiling over.

Cody Rhodes: "What do you want, Logan? My pride? My dignity?"

Logan shakes his head, a devious grin spreading across his face.

Logan Paul: "No, Cody. I want your spot. Your coveted number 20 entry in the Royal Rumble. If you want a shot at Omos, you're going to have to risk it all. Lose, and it's me strutting down that ramp at number 20, not you."

The crowd gasps in disbelief as Cody clenches his fists, his determination clear.

Cody Rhodes: "Fine, Logan. You want my spot? You want to play dirty? You got it. Consider it done. But mark my words, after I take down Omos, you’re next…”

NXT Women’s Championship Semi-Finals
Ronda Rousey vs Iyo Skyy

Karrion Kross vs Wes Lee

NXT North American Championship Semi-Finals
Bronson Reed vs Tyler Bate

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

Backstage Shane McMahon is on the phone having a conversation with an unknown person on the other end…

Shane McMahon: “It would be great to have you show up for NXT Rumble. There could be plenty of waves made if this happens. Listen, just show up next week, I have the perfect opponent lined up to help you knock some of the ring rust off. We’ll make it a big deal… I’ll see you next week!”

After Shane hangs up the phone he nods in a state of approval at the business decision he’s just made, feeling very positive about the outcome…

Cody Rhodes vs Omos w/ Logan Paul

Last edited by 3rdstrike_ent; 05-04-2024 at 09:04 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »