Home

It's time they added back custom entrance music

This is a discussion on It's time they added back custom entrance music within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-08-2024, 02:30 AM   #1
Rookie

noarmsduck's Arena

OVR: 0
It's time they added back custom entrance music

I used to love SvR 2010 as well as WWE 12 and 13 on the 360 where you could import your own themes. I would download songs on my PC, sometimes even edit them, burn them to a CD, copy the CD to my 360, and then I could make them play in game. I would like to see something like that return in the WWE 2k series. I've heard this way is no longer possible because of PS and Xbox closing off a way for modders to hack games. An alternative solution to this could be to include entrance themes in 2k share. Let users upload music files there, and then import them into the game this way. It would be through 2k share so you're not loading files directly onto the console and creating a potential security/hacking avenue.

In the very least, there should be an entrance music library in the game, where users can choose which themes to download (so these would not be included in default game files and everyone wouldn't have to take up storage space), and every theme that WWE still has the rights to should be available there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2024, 11:12 AM   #2
Pro

d23x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: It's time they added back custom entrance music

Other than being lazy there really is no reason for older themes to not be in the game especially if wwe owns them. I wish they would just keep the game updated I’d honestly pay to keep entrances updated through some type of dlc or patch. They release the game and superstars immediately get a new gimmick or entrance (Tiffany Stratton) for example.
Old 03-09-2024, 01:53 PM   #3

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: It's time they added back custom entrance music

We all know they don't want that. It would make the games too updated/full and less of a reason to buy a new version of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »