Home

question about gameplay speed

This is a discussion on question about gameplay speed within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-07-2024, 05:20 PM   #1
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3
question about gameplay speed

i have only played 2k19, i have never played 2k22 or 2k23 so i dont know if anything is different or similar. but for anyone who has played 2k24 so far, how is the speed of the game? all gameplay videos i have seen on youtube look to be pretty fast paced...wrestlers move around the ring pretty fast, strikes and punches are thrown at a mile a minute and wrestling moves look to be made very quickly. is there a way to slow the game down in sliders or wrestler attributes? the game looks great but im not into such a fast paced game. any feedback is appreciated. thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2024, 05:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: question about gameplay speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeInYoFace
i have only played 2k19, i have never played 2k22 or 2k23 so i dont know if anything is different or similar. but for anyone who has played 2k24 so far, how is the speed of the game? all gameplay videos i have seen on youtube look to be pretty fast paced...wrestlers move around the ring pretty fast, strikes and punches are thrown at a mile a minute and wrestling moves look to be made very quickly. is there a way to slow the game down in sliders or wrestler attributes? the game looks great but im not into such a fast paced game. any feedback is appreciated. thanks.
It definitely is fast.

However, once you implement a change to each wrestlers stats using Hyperballer's spreadsheet which will be out soon, the overall speed and movement will universally be slowed a touch.

The stat is "movement speed" under each wrestler.

His '23 spreadsheet can still be found on page 1 of this forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »