Home

Cpu vs cpu sliders

This is a discussion on Cpu vs cpu sliders within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-07-2024, 12:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cpu vs cpu sliders

Where best difficulty and sliders to make have play realistic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2024, 06:32 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Cpu vs cpu sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Become familiar with this man and his detailed work to tweak every attribute in this game.

This is his thread from last year's game:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3-project.html

He will be uploading his '24 attributes sometime this/next week I would guess.

He is a treasure to this wrestling community.
Old 03-07-2024, 06:33 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

I found something interesting this year. I wanted to test the CPU v CPU match. So I had Roman Reigns vs Akira Tozawa.

I moved Akira's Finisher/Recovery/Special stats downs to 35 and reduced arm and leg power by 10.

On NORMAL difficulty, Akira still put up a fight and at one point, Roman was all yellow damage.

But on EASY difficulty, after about 5 matches between these 2, the game seemed to play to the wrestler attributes more. In 4/5, Roman pretty much squashed Akira to where the announcers even said how one sided the match was. In a rare event, Akira took control and caused yellow damage on Roman's head, but then Reigns came back and destroyed Akira.

It seems like EASY difficulty is the way to go for CPU v CPU. You can always reduce the damage output to make the matches longer.

Just my thoughts so far.
Old 03-07-2024, 06:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
I found something interesting this year. I wanted to test the CPU v CPU match. So I had Roman Reigns vs Akira Tozawa.

I moved Akira's Finisher/Recovery/Special stats downs to 35 and reduced arm and leg power by 10.

On NORMAL difficulty, Akira still put up a fight and at one point, Roman was all yellow damage.

But on EASY difficulty, after about 5 matches between these 2, the game seemed to play to the wrestler attributes more. In 4/5, Roman pretty much squashed Akira to where the announcers even said how one sided the match was. In a rare event, Akira took control and caused yellow damage on Roman's head, but then Reigns came back and destroyed Akira.

It seems like EASY difficulty is the way to go for CPU v CPU. You can always reduce the damage output to make the matches longer.

Just my thoughts so far.

I could be wrong, but I believe the numeric attributes for Finisher and Special is tied to how fast that meter fills, and not how powerful they are.

I think.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:13 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj
I could be wrong, but I believe the numeric attributes for Finisher and Special is tied to how fast that meter fills, and not how powerful they are.

I think.
You are correct. I think with 'Recovery', that helps with the matches because it's how fast they recover from damage.

I've never been able to figure out the main difference between the difficulty sliders. But it seems Normal is balancing the game more to a fair fight. Again, I could be wrong, but huge difference so far with CPU v CPU in easy vs normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2024, 07:22 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
You are correct. I think with 'Recovery', that helps with the matches because it's how fast they recover from damage.

I've never been able to figure out the main difference between the difficulty sliders. But it seems Normal is balancing the game more to a fair fight. Again, I could be wrong, but huge difference so far with CPU v CPU in easy vs normal.
Super interesting indeed about the difficulty select.

I know over in the EA UFC5 forums, the developers directly commented about CPU vs CPU and said that PRO level is the level to play on; as they directly programmed the AI to use all the bells and whistles of the game at that level.

I wonder how that same idea fairs with this game?

Sidenote: anyone else noticing the same thing as last year where the AI would use a weapon and just continue to batter the opponent, in an endless loop?

I just had HHH tee off on Orton with about 2 minutes straight of sledge hammer strikes in the first few minutes of the match; depleting Ortons health down to literally 0.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:47 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Depends on what you're looking for, honestly.

Playing on any level higher than NORMAL will give the CPU a artificial boost, especially in their reversal abilities. I would start there
Old 03-08-2024, 08:43 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

If I'm not mistaken, "Recovery" means how fast are they going to get up when knocked down, not tied to damage recovering.

So Undertaker with maximum recovery, is not going to stay down to the mat long, but a wrestler with low recovery will stay down more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »