Home

WWE 2K24 MyGM Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K24 MyGM Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-11-2024, 03:07 PM   #9
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: WWE 2K24 MyGM Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I believe last years game it didn't matter if you played the matches and it would still be the same rating. Did they change that ?
That's a good question. I'll play one and see how it goes. I just figured it would go by the in game match rating (star wise). Maybe not? Was that not available last year?
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 03-11-2024, 03:43 PM   #10
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
That's a good question. I'll play one and see how it goes. I just figured it would go by the in game match rating (star wise). Maybe not? Was that not available last year?
You could play any of the matches it just didn't change the star ratings. I would still do that on PPV's or the big title matches.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:04 AM   #11

Fiddy's Arena

I'm 9 weeks in, been in 3rd place twice but I'm always finishing each week. in 4th. Frustrating! I'm booking properly, fighter vs bruiser, giant vs cruiser etc. Although I'm not far off fan wise from 2nd place, just feel like I'm moving no where here.

This is where I think I fell off last year with this, maybe I need to see it through a full season, unlock all the tiers for the show etc and things will get better.

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM   #12
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

What difficulty are you playing on?
Quote:
I'm 9 weeks in, been in 3rd place twice but I'm always finishing each week. in 4th. Frustrating! I'm booking properly, fighter vs bruiser, giant vs cruiser etc. Although I'm not far off fan wise from 2nd place, just feel like I'm moving no where here.

This is where I think I fell off last year with this, maybe I need to see it through a full season, unlock all the tiers for the show etc and things will get better.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:49 AM   #13
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

I play on extreme difficulty and my first season was a grind. At times I found myself down 200k fans.

I finished the season 3rd in fans (1st w/trophies). Year 2 is when things started picking up for me. I started focusing on unlocking the new logistics more. I finally took over 1st in fans about midway through the 2nd season.

Definitely stick with it because it does get less frustrating as you progress through the mode.
Quote:

Sent from my SM-S918U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-23-2024, 08:56 AM   #14

Fiddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
What difficulty are you playing on?
My own, I think Extreme. My son and I started one together on Easy, just for fun and things have gone better. Got a better understanding how it works etc. Which I had a grasp on it prior, but makes sense when you see things come along quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
I play on extreme difficulty and my first season was a grind. At times I found myself down 200k fans.

I finished the season 3rd in fans (1st w/trophies). Year 2 is when things started picking up for me. I started focusing on unlocking the new logistics more. I finally took over 1st in fans about midway through the 2nd season.

Definitely stick with it because it does get less frustrating as you progress through the mode.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Operation Sports mobile app
I'll fure sure stick with it, get through a season or two and all will be well. Hopefully! LOL

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »