Home

WWE Raw & Smackdown February Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Raw & Smackdown February Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-05-2021, 09:30 PM   #17
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Raw & Smackdown February Thread

WWE announced that Seth Rollins will make his return to Smackdown next week after returning in the Rumble. It's interesting they already have his new shirt up for sale on WWE Shop. The shirt says the phrase, "Embrace The Vision."

Either that's his new catch phrase and we'll have to spend months waiting for him to tell us what that vision is and him not tell us.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:09 PM   #18

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Edge vs Reigns at WM....or not? I'd rather see Edge vs Reigns than Reigns vs Owens yet again, that feud should be done.

I hope we get Edge and Christian vs Usos as part of this RTWM build if it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
WWE announced that Seth Rollins will make his return to Smackdown next week after returning in the Rumble. It's interesting they already have his new shirt up for sale on WWE Shop. The shirt says the phrase, "Embrace The Vision."

Either that's his new catch phrase and we'll have to spend months waiting for him to tell us what that vision is and him not tell us.
Maybe he's just a big Wandavision fan

Last edited by Majingir; 02-05-2021 at 11:19 PM.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:06 AM   #19
All Star

OVR: 2

That women’s promo with Sasha, Bianca and Carmela was arguably the most cringe worthy thing they’ve done this year. It’s like Sasha regresses a little bit more each time she opens her mouth. Also at what point are we going to move away from the women dressing like prostitutes. I think the world can handle moving them to normal clothes

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-06-2021, 10:28 PM   #20

Majingir's Arena

If Edge feuds with Reigns, I want to see this but with Edge and Heyman

https://youtu.be/VPeC9LQwTIM
Old 02-08-2021, 06:08 PM   #21
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Wow.... this will surely bring in viewers.

Raw Preview:

- Drew McIntyre vs Randy Orton in a Non Title Match.
- Drew McIntyre to address Sheamus' Brogue Kick
- Charlotte & Lacey Evans go Face to Face
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2021, 06:24 PM   #22

Majingir's Arena

McIntyre vs Orton is probably ending with Alexa coming in again, so I hope we dont have some 20 min match to get there. No matter how entertaining a match might be, I just cant stand watching long matches where you have a good sense its not ending cleanly.

For the McIntyre vs Sheamus feud, I hope they really go deep in their history, even using the pre WWE footage in it too for the video package for their pre match promo.
Old 02-08-2021, 08:46 PM   #23

Majingir's Arena

Opening to Raw was surprising. Shane McMahon returns! First time since he got "we got nothing for you" by his own father. Didnt really do much, but an interesting final exchange between him and Pearce. Given its RTWM season, I wonder where that could lead.

And on Shane's way back, AJ comes out with Omos, and Shane and Omos with an interesting exchange too. Of course, Omos was the bouncer for Shane's Raw Underground.

We haven't seen any of Shane's Raw Underground guys since. Maybe we'll see something for WM?

I actually hoped Raw Underground was gonna lead to Shane managing Omos, DK, Arturo in some sort of stable, but that went quickly out the window. Maybe it can finally happen?
Old 02-08-2021, 09:20 PM   #24
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

So Drew has to defend his Title inside the Elimination Chamber against Orton, The Miz, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy and Sheamus. Does this mean Roman will defend the Universal Championship inside the Chamber? I could see it happening with Owens wanting another shot but other superstars come down and say he had his shot leading to all getting a title shot inside the Chamber.

I'm thinking Drew vs Sheamus is either going to be saved for Fast Lane or Mania at this point. The Fiend or Alexa will find their way inside the Chamber to cost Orton.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »