Home

WWE Elimination Chamber - 2/12/17

This is a discussion on WWE Elimination Chamber - 2/12/17 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-13-2017, 12:30 AM   #73
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE Elimination Chamber - 2/12/17

Really happy for Bray. I just hope they let Bray win at Mania over Orton or find a way for Luke to cause a DQ finish. Want to see Bray have a decent run, even if he loses it before Summer Slam but at least let him have it through the SD PPV in June.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:14 AM   #74
Rookie

eremiomania's Arena

OVR: 0

I really wish on Raw and Smackdown that a good amount of matches would not end after a roll up or finisher. You know what I mean? AJ doing a 450 or any other big move that someone hits, there's no suspense bc you know it's not going to get a 3 count. I hate that.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:37 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

I would consider it a successful run for Alexa Bliss if she doesn't get the title back at WrestleMania. I've been a fan of Alexa for a long time, though.. so I can't lie and say I wasn't a little disappointed, but good for Naomi. I don't care too much for Becky Lynch in the ring so I would prefer a feud between Naomi and Alexa to continue, but I'm expecting some sort of Women's Fatal 4 Way drama.

As for the the Chamber match.. I thought it was really good overall. It started to fall a little flat at the very end, but overall it was really entertaining. I'm glad to see Bray Wyatt win it. I was expecting it to come back down to Cena and Styles and was pleasantly surprised when Cena was eliminated. AJ Styles is great and that match had me glued to the TV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 01:35 PM   #76

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

I like the new chamber look. The WWE logo at the top and having part of it light up was cool. One change I'd make is to get rid of the overhead selection light show. Instead we just get those close-up shots of each person in the pod and spotlight from underneath lighting up the pod. The lighting on the pods during Wyatt's entrance was cool.

The padding outside takes away from an impact perspective,but adds what happens in the match since guys can take more risks. I'm sure you'd rather have a better match and more healthy guys going into wm than steel grate floors. Maybe add steel grates underneath padding so we at least hear crashing noises instead of guys just hitting it any no sound comes from it.

The glass at the corners were nice touch too. That's one of coolest spots of the whole chamber. It's like watching guys fighting in the penalty box. Lol, imagine a match with guys surrounded by nothing but that glass. The ultimate steel Cage match but no roof, no fighting out of the ring, you're trapped in the box.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:27 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by molendie
I really wish on Raw and Smackdown that a good amount of matches would not end after a roll up or finisher. You know what I mean? AJ doing a 450 or any other big move that someone hits, there's no suspense bc you know it's not going to get a 3 count. I hate that.
Yeah they've got some guys with some really cool moves that are getting wasted for lack of a better term because of how they structure matches. AJ's 450, Rollins doing the superplex right in to a falcon arrow, and Reigns doing the Razor's Edge in to a sitdown powerbomb are a few that come to mind that should be winning matches occasionally
Old 02-13-2017, 06:48 PM   #78

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Yeah they've got some guys with some really cool moves that are getting wasted for lack of a better term because of how they structure matches. AJ's 450, Rollins doing the superplex right in to a falcon arrow, and Reigns doing the Razor's Edge in to a sitdown powerbomb are a few that come to mind that should be winning matches occasionally
The main reason though is probably because they want the matches to end with loudest possible reaction rather than stunned silence if it ends on "lesser moves"
Old 02-14-2017, 01:09 AM   #79
All Star

OVR: 2

But if you allow for "lesser" moves to result in the pin then you increase the number of moves that generate the louder reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2017, 07:36 AM   #80
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

I got to be a firefly.

Went to this. Enjoyed the hell out of it live.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »