Home

Where do I put in pre-order code for Warrior on ps3?

This is a discussion on Where do I put in pre-order code for Warrior on ps3? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Where do I put in pre-order code for Warrior on ps3?

Couldn't figure it out! Where am I supposed to type it in to unlock the ultimate warrior for pre ordering the game? I even searched on the PlayStation store

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 09:01 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Where do I put in pre-order code for Warrior on ps3?

All the way on the left at the bottom of the PlayStation store it says redeem codes.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

And if for some reason it doesn't work, try again later in the afternoon after PSN updates. It should work though, the Warrior file is up - I got it with my PSN download.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

I don't even think I got the Warrior code. I pre-ordered at walmart and I don't see it on the receipt, or the pre-order card I got.

To update this, I called 2K and they told me they are aware of the issue. Apparently Walmart was supposed to print off an extra receipt with the code but they didn't do it. He said go back there and they should be able to print it off for me. He said if not, they will get me the code.

Last edited by PVarck31; 10-29-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:57 PM   #5
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

I still didn't get my damn code. I went back to walmart and it turns out that the girl who rang me out didn't scan the right bar code on the pre-order card so it didn't take the $5 off the price of the game. So instead of trying to figure out why, she decided to void the whole thing and scan the game over and manually take the $5 off. This resulted in me just simply buying the game and not scanning the pre-order card to finish the transaction. That's why it didn't give me a code.

They tried to grab another pre-order card and run it through then scan the game like I was buying it to see if it would spit out the code on a second receipt like it was supposed to, but it gave an error code because the redemption period expired for the cards since you can't pre-order the game anymore.

The assistant manager then offered to to call 2K and explain what happened and try to get them to give me a code. He took my name and number and said he would call me as soon as he got a hold of them.

I really hope I can get the code because what was the damn point of pre-ordering it. Its not my fault the cashier screwed up. But I was very happy with the customer service I got, especially since its Walmart.

So I guess we'll see what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I still didn't get my damn code. I went back to walmart and it turns out that the girl who rang me out didn't scan the right bar code on the pre-order card so it didn't take the $5 off the price of the game. So instead of trying to figure out why, she decided to void the whole thing and scan the game over and manually take the $5 off. This resulted in me just simply buying the game and not scanning the pre-order card to finish the transaction. That's why it didn't give me a code.

They tried to grab another pre-order card and run it through then scan the game like I was buying it to see if it would spit out the code on a second receipt like it was supposed to, but it gave an error code because the redemption period expired for the cards since you can't pre-order the game anymore.

The assistant manager then offered to to call 2K and explain what happened and try to get them to give me a code. He took my name and number and said he would call me as soon as he got a hold of them.

I really hope I can get the code because what was the damn point of pre-ordering it. Its not my fault the cashier screwed up. But I was very happy with the customer service I got, especially since its Walmart.

So I guess we'll see what happens.
FWIW, I bought the game about an hour ago at Gamestop, did not preorder and just told the guy casually "how about giving me the Warrior code even though I didn"t preorder" he said no problem and I got it. He told me they are given a standard code to type in, one for PS3, one for 360 and that's exactly what he did when he scanned the game and then it spewed out a code on the receipt for me to use.

The codes were just hand written on a scrap peice of paper by the cashier. I assume they are given that code when the first shipment comes in. They should have had a code right there to type in for any copy they scan, pre order or not. The cashier tells me sometimes they get a batch of preorder cards with activation #'s but for WWE2K14 it was just these codes.

That's why I never buy new games from big box stores like Walmart or Best Buy because if they screw it up then good luck trying to get it resolved. The smaller places are much easier to deal with foul ups.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Where do you put in the code for xbox 360?
Old 11-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #8
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Walmart story
Don't hold me to this, because i don't have firsthand experience with it; but I read somewhere that there is a code on your receipt that you enter at
http://zreward.com/categories/1/products to redeem your Warrior.

Like I said, no idea if it really works, but I'll look for more info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »