Home

Fire Pro Returns Save Conversion Thread

This is a discussion on Fire Pro Returns Save Conversion Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #41

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Fire Pro Returns Save Conversion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Yeah, I see one save on the drive and the one save from the game. When I overwrite I must be doing something wrong because the file doesn't change. Then after we get the correct file there are we supposed to copy from the ps2 data utility to the ps3? I have tried to copy the save in the drive trying to move it to the memory slots but the ony option given is from the drive to the ps3.
Try deleting the save on the PS3 and then copy the save from your thumb drive and are you trying to have two different saves on your PS3?

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2013, 04:08 PM   #42
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Try deleting the save on the PS3 and then copy the save from your thumb drive and are you trying to have two different saves on your PS3?
Would like to have multiple saves but not sure how to get that done as I can't figure out one lol. I will delete the game save, go back into CPU and re save the file I want, then go back into ps3 and see if its there. Will I have to load the save when I start the game or does is do it auto when game starts? Notice when I start the game iris loading memory card 2 but it is just the save I created as nothing is different.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

You can also do it with an alternate psn account. Just a different way of doing it.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #44

jvalverde88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Would like to have multiple saves but not sure how to get that done as I can't figure out one lol. I will delete the game save, go back into CPU and re save the file I want, then go back into ps3 and see if its there. Will I have to load the save when I start the game or does is do it auto when game starts? Notice when I start the game iris loading memory card 2 but it is just the save I created as nothing is different.
It should load automatically. Also are you copying the save in to the PS3 with a usb?

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:48 PM   #45
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

Still having difficulties, sorry guys that I'm not better with File Transfer...

Starting from scratch...

1.Download Save
2.Create folder on USB(plugged into computer) named "PS3"

Now, in the unzipped Save folder, I have a Folder named "WWE WRESTLEMANIA UPDATE" and a "SCEVMC1.VME" file. When I open the folder, it shows a folder entitled "PS3", followed by "EXPORT", followed by "PS2SD", then "NPUD21702". Inside that folder is a PNG Image "ICON0", a "PARAM.SFO" file, a "SCEVMC0.VME" file and a SCEVMC1.VME" file. What, of all those, do I copy over to my USB?

Finally, once I get the files onto my USB and connect the USB to my PS3, what steps do I take next to get it into my game?

Sorry that I am having such a difficult time with this guys, but I really, really love this game and I would love to have real world guys in it instead of all these Japanese guys that I have no idea who they are.

Thanks for any help, guys, and keep up the good work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2013, 04:55 PM   #46

jvalverde88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundTheAlarm
Still having difficulties, sorry guys that I'm not better with File Transfer...

Starting from scratch...

1.Download Save
2.Create folder on USB(plugged into computer) named "PS3"

Now, in the unzipped Save folder, I have a Folder named "WWE WRESTLEMANIA UPDATE" and a "SCEVMC1.VME" file. When I open the folder, it shows a folder entitled "PS3", followed by "EXPORT", followed by "PS2SD", then "NPUD21702". Inside that folder is a PNG Image "ICON0", a "PARAM.SFO" file, a "SCEVMC0.VME" file and a SCEVMC1.VME" file. What, of all those, do I copy over to my USB?

Finally, once I get the files onto my USB and connect the USB to my PS3, what steps do I take next to get it into my game?

Sorry that I am having such a difficult time with this guys, but I really, really love this game and I would love to have real world guys in it instead of all these Japanese guys that I have no idea who they are.

Thanks for any help, guys, and keep up the good work!
Copy the PS3 folder that is in the Wrestlemania update folder in to your usb. You don't have to create a PS3 folder in your usb since it is already created when you download the files.

Quote:
Old 04-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #47
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
It should load automatically. Also are you copying the save in to the PS3 with a usb?
Yeah, I just put the USB in which shows up as cruzer on my ps3. Then the only option I have is to copy to ps3. Nothing indicating the save going to the ps2 memory slots.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #48
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

I have been opening the save folder and dragging the SCEVMC1.VME file into the USB ps3 folder following all the steps and dropping it into the npud21702 folder. It then asked me to overwrite the file. So I did that. Still not getting it to show up, does this sound correct?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »