Home

ScotchAndEggs Presents- WWE Monday Night Wars

This is a discussion on ScotchAndEggs Presents- WWE Monday Night Wars within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 11:44 PM   #25
Pro

asvpxhughuet's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ScotchAndEggs Presents- WWE Monday Night Wars

no i dont want to restart just start writing stories if i want. what do u suggest. i dont want to edit heaps cause i hav some really great cutscenes going on though.

my new universe post is up from royal rumble
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2013, 11:47 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 6

Funny, I was going to ask you Scotch if you plan your own matches or run with the story lines. I think as long as you run with Attitude Era guys you will get cut scenes is what I'm thinking. I'm also noticing that ready other's as well they seem to be getting cut scenes.

You can call it being a "Homer". But as Tupac said, its California Love.

My Teams
NFL- San Francisco 49ers
NBA- Los Angeles Lakers
NHL- Anaheim Ducks
MLB - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
NCAA - USC
Old 02-17-2013, 02:42 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxxerx
Funny, I was going to ask you Scotch if you plan your own matches or run with the story lines. I think as long as you run with Attitude Era guys you will get cut scenes is what I'm thinking. I'm also noticing that ready other's as well they seem to be getting cut scenes.
I found I got more cutscenes and feuds (matches without cutscenes, but building the actual feud) from not editing my matches at all. Before I reset my universe, I simmed one full month, then played a week (4 shows) and every match but one had either a feud or a cutscene.

Scotch, once again, digging the work! Keep it up!
Old 02-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #28
Banned

Smackdown! Episode 4 'Surrounded'

SMACKDOWN!
Fayetteville, Lousianna
Smackdown Episode 4 Surrounded

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! We are coming to you live from the sold out arena in Fayetteville, Lousianna! With Unforgiven only three days away tonight promises to deliver. In the main event The Undertaker goes one on one with Kane.....In a Lumberjack match!! That's right a Lumberjack match! We'll also have some tag action as The Chosen Ones are in a non title match with Too Cool and The Hardy Boyz go up against The Broods Edge & Christian!"-Michael Cole

WE ARE THE NATION

Nation of Domination comes down to the ring. D-Lo says that Godfather will get the *** beating he deserves at Unforgiven. He also said this will be the last time we see NOD without their new leader. Once again they are interrupted by the Olympian Kurt Angle

"Mr. Brown and Mr. Henry. I could honestly careless about your Nation of Masterbation or whatever it is you call it. I'm here in the WWE to prove once and for all that wrestling is the most purist and dominating form of fighting. Its true, its true! I got word that Mr. Henry is The Worlds Strongest Man. Congratulations on being able to pick up heavy things. But thats not skills pal. So tonight I challenge you to an exhibition match!"-Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle v. Mark Henry

This was a pretty good match. Angle avoided going straight on with Henry and spent most of the match attacking his leg. Angle went for a moonsault but Henry caught him in mid air. He was going for the Worlds Strongest Slam when his hurt leg buckled. Angle shook out of it an almost delivered an Olympic Slam but D-Lo interfered by kicking Angle in the stomach. The ref called for the bell. After the match the Nation tried to make an example out of the olympian but Godfather came to his aide. The four brawled into the break

Smackdown! Moment

The Smackdown! Moment was a clip of last weeks tag match between the Oddities and The Chosen Ones. Chosen Ones won after using a guitar illegally while the ref wasn't looking

The Chosen Ones (C) v. Too Cool Non Title

This was a tune up match for both teams as they both are in tag action at Unforgiven. Too Cool was every bit of the challenger and truly gave The Chosen Ones fits. Scotty landed The Worm on Jarrett but Double J kicked out at two. Later Owen would get Grand Master in a sharpshooter. He was on the brink of tapping when Scotty broke the hold. The match ended when Owen went for a roll pin, Scotty reversed it only for Owen to reverse it one more time for the 1-2-3!

After the break a segment plays showing the recent actions of Brian Pillman who STILL has Marlena. It also shows the clip when Pillman viciously attacked Goldust with a hammer

Kevin Kelly is standing next to Brian Pillman

"Dustin. If you ever want to see your pretty little wife again you better win tonight against Holly. If you don't it's the final take for the bitch, if you do.... Then I'll give you a chance at Unforgiven to win her from me. That is.... If she even wants to go back to you you freak"-Brian Pillman

Hardcore Holly v. Goldust Hardcore Championship

This is a rematch from last weeks Smackdown! It was made because Commissioner Michaels didn't feel Goldust got a fair shake as his head was clearly elsewhere. With a chance to face Pillman on the line Goldust gave it everything he had. The fight spilled into the crowd. They even fought on the ramp. Even with the new motivation Holly almost proved to be too much when he was seconds away from Hollycaust'n Goldust onto a pile of chairs. Before he could though Brian Pillman smashed Hollys head with a hammer! After a snap DDT he put Goldust over the champ for the win! Goldust is our new Hardcore Champion!

"Pillman helping Goldust?! Either he's not playing wit a full deck or somehow hes the smartest man alive. I'll go with the former! But that does mean that Goldust will get his shot at Pillman and it will be a Hardcore match!! When we return it's The Hardy Boyz going up against The Broods Edge & Christian"-Michael Cole

Hardy Boyz v. Edge & Christian

This was a Smackdown Classic!! High risk low reward Is the best description. Both teams performed moves that would sometimes look more painful for the one delivering. The four star match concluded when Christian got in Litas face which earned him a Hurricarana! This left Edge vulnerable an the Hardyz capitalized via Extreme Combination! Grabbing the win by pinfall.

"What a match! Half of it was being fought in the air! I'd the Hardy Boyz can bring that same tenacity at Unforgiven we may be looking at our new Tag Team Champions!! When we comeback it's our main event! Taker...Kane.....Lumberjack match!"-Michael Cole

Undertaker v. Kane

Lumberjacks
The Brood
Too Cool
Rikishi
Mideon
Viscera*
Vader
Ken Shamrock

This was a great preview for the six man tag at Unforgiven. Last week Undertaker revealed he caused the fire. And it was the main reason Kane started the match possessed and ready for retribution. The match spilled to the outside several times. The lumberjacks had no qualms roughing up the two opponents. The match ended when Kane choke slammed Taker! Mideon and Viscera both jumped in the ring but Kane delivered a choke slam to both. This however, gave Taker time to recover and he hit the oblivious Kane with a tombstone! Taker won via pinfall. After the match a huge battle royal like fight took place in the ring between Kane, Taker and all the lumberjacks!

Last edited by ScotchAndEggs; 02-17-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #29
Banned

I just wrote out this entire Unforgiven preview and accidently hit paste instead of select all. I lost the whole thing

I'll do the next one....lol
Old 02-17-2013, 04:32 PM   #30
Pro

wwefan's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndEggs
I just wrote out this entire Unforgiven preview and accidently hit paste instead of select all. I lost the whole thing

Just hope Admin keeps this trend open as you put so much work into it and btw if you do that can always undo the mistake if you did not already know.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndEggs

Ah that sucks.

You can call it being a "Homer". But as Tupac said, its California Love.

My Teams
NFL- San Francisco 49ers
NBA- Los Angeles Lakers
NHL- Anaheim Ducks
MLB - Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
NCAA - USC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #32
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16