Home

My Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 roster update (ongoing)

This is a discussion on My Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 roster update (ongoing) within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24
My Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 roster update (ongoing)

This is long. I figured since I knew I'd put a lot of work in updating the game, I'd might as well chronicle the changes I've made in case others would like to have rosters and wrestlers more in line with the real WWE. The movesets are god awful. For example, the Miz has 7 taunts in the game, but only 2 are selected by default. Also, there are MANY instances of wrestlers only having one or two moves for four slots. For here on out, all wrestlers I post, I've gone through and edited from top to bottom.

I am more than willing to accept feedback, or help. If you see an inaccurate move or rivalry, let me know. Or, even better, if there are some wrestlers you would like to add, I'll update this post. Hope this is helpful!

Oh, this is based on the default rosters with no CAW's, so some things will be dated.

Below are movesets for Batista, Big Show, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Chris Masters, Christian, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, David Hart Smith, David Otunga, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Edge, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Finlay, Golddust, Jack Swagger, John Cena, John Morrison, JTG, Justin Gabriel, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Luke Gallows, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Mike Knox, Primo, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Rob Van Dam, Santino Marella, Shawn Michaels, Sheamus, Shelton Benjamin, The Miz, Ted DiBiase, Triple H, Tyson, Kidd, Undertaker, Vance Archer, Vladimir Kozlov, Wade Barrett, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, and Zack Ryder

Spoiler

Last edited by Streets; 12-28-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2010, 09:32 AM   #2
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: My Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 roster update (ongoing)

I don't think you can give it to him as a signature, but you need to give Cody the spinning roundhouse (I think that is what it's called, its a rope rebound move).

It's the spinning flash kick he has been using and calling the "Beautiful Disaster".

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 11-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #3
Supreme

Streets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I don't think you can give it to him as a signature, but you need to give Cody the spinning roundhouse (I think that is what it's called, its a rope rebound move).

It's the spinning flash kick he has been using and calling the "Beautiful Disaster".
I know!! I gave him the shining wizard, but it's not nearly the same. I think he has that kick by default as a rebound move if I''m not mistaken, but I'll have to check.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 55

Don't you mean to change Punk's second signature to the buzzsaw high kick? That way, that move and the elbows are there. There is no need to keep the shining wizard/bulldog as a sig since his default running corner strike is the same thing.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
Supreme

Streets's Arena

Alright, guess I was wrong, and the beautiful disaster is not set as Cody's default. I fixed it and gave him the Alabama slam as a second sig.

I'll go in depth with Punk next, but I don't know (I could use suggestions). I don't see the elbow strikes as more of a signature than his Bulldog combo, or his kick to the head (which he has used to end matches). I may have to remove his corner Bulldog as a default move, and replace it with something. As a rule, I don't like to have sigs/ finishers as regular moves (few exceptions), since it kind of waters it down when it's just a regular move.

Edit: Punk is a little more flushed out.

Last edited by Streets; 11-07-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks a lot for these updates, great job!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 55

I prefer to keep the Danielson elbows and the buzzsaw kick as his sigs, but that's just me.

The main reason I hate the shining wizard/bulldog combo as a sig is because I like it better when you runs into the corner to perform the move on his opponent.

I use Punk a lot and I usually use the irish whip into the corner into the shining wizard/bulldong running strike as a setup to the elbows and then I either pick my opponent up for the GTS or slap the anaconda vise on depending on the opponent.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
Supreme

Streets's Arena

Batista, Big Show, Jack Swagger, Randy Orton, and The Miz are done in their entirety.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »