Home

WWE NXT Thread

This is a discussion on WWE NXT Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-02-2015, 03:08 PM   #1601

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE: NXT Thread

The NXT crowds are always great. Their chants might be random at times,but it's still relevant(using New Day styled chants to cheer or boo someone they don't like who's in the match during the chant. Unlike Raw crowds,where those stupid people just start chanting for JBL and Cole during a match).

That's funniest part of NXT past few weeks "EEEEH, WE WANT SOME BAY-LEEEH!".

As for Eva, that segment 2 weeks ago was awkward. Though the fans destroyed her. Can't remember fans like that since a few years ago when Vickie was here,and fans booed her so much,she couldn't even talk,and Cena had to try and help her out. She needs better crowd control though,cause the way she tried getting people to quiet down,it's like some new babysitter trying to calm down abunch of noisy little kids. She's just like "be quiet...." and that's it.

That match though, they actually made it interesting with all that extra stuff added onto it. Cool to see the whole corporate favorite thing being applied to a diva for a change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2015, 04:26 PM   #1602
Pro

Tsuki's Arena

OVR: 6

I do not get why people are upset about the NXT crowd.

Yes they chant, yes they are loud but it really is because they are having fun isn't what this whole watching wrestling thing supposed to be about? Having fun.

One thing they dont get enough credit for is actually booing and cheering at appropriate times during the match.

Sure Kevin Owens got cheers and chants on his way to the ring and during the beginning of a match, but once he starts working that face wrestler into the ground they boo. NXT crowd feels like they appreciate what is in front of them Carmella to Bayley will get a pop tye dillinger to balor will get a pop because the product makes them feel like they deserve praise.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:22 PM   #1603
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Tonight's NXT was awesome, one of the best weekly episodes in a while.

Blue Pants, James Storm, Jordan and Gable vs the Vaudevillians, and Joe vs Tommaso. So sick. That Joe/Ciampa match was awesome. I'm a little sore after watching it, they just beat the **** out of each other. Joe is looking really good going into his title bout.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:12 AM   #1604
All Star

OVR: 2

I would love to see a photo of their faces 30 minutes after the match. I couldn't how hard and how many times they slapped each other.

Also I never really watched TNA so this really my first glimpse of Joe. I've been super impressed, especially during his his heel matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2015, 02:36 AM   #1605
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

If Joe can continue the hot heel streak he's on now, get the title eventually and keep tearing it up, this could end up being his 2nd best run, behind the Punk trilogy.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 08:41 PM   #1606
Pro

Tsuki's Arena

OVR: 6

Boy, I feel bad for bayley having too work Eva and then Nia back to back considering how green they are.

IMO Bliss deserves that Takeover match with Bayley more than Nia, she has taken her heel turn very seriously and gets the right heat from the crowd.

Dont like complaining about nxt creative because they are doing a good job just want the pushes to be aligned differently.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:30 PM   #1607

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
The NXT crowds are always great. Their chants might be random at times,but it's still relevant(using New Day styled chants to cheer or boo someone they don't like who's in the match during the chant. Unlike Raw crowds,where those stupid people just start chanting for JBL and Cole during a match).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki
I do not get why people are upset about the NXT crowd.

Yes they chant, yes they are loud but it really is because they are having fun isn't what this whole watching wrestling thing supposed to be about? Having fun.
Because they are ****ing terrible now and actively take away from the product.
Old 12-06-2015, 09:42 PM   #1608
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernoob
Because they are ****ing terrible now and actively take away from the product.
Sorry, as long as they're making any kind of noise it's okay. That seems to be the prevailing opinion here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »