Home

Legends of Wrestling 2

This is a discussion on Legends of Wrestling 2 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-05-2002, 08:25 PM   #1
L*rd *f th* M*n*t**s

Cincinnati_Kid's Arena

OVR: 6
Legends of Wrestling 2

anybody else pick this up ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2002, 09:12 PM   #2
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Legends of Wrestling 2

You know that I have to have every wrestling game that comes out. I am still trying to recreate the Wrestlemania 6 Ultimate Warrior through the CAL with no success yet. I still haven't played the game itself, but so far, everything seems pretty good. If you have any tips on how to create the warrior, let me know.
Old 12-05-2002, 10:11 PM   #3
L*rd *f th* M*n*t**s

Cincinnati_Kid's Arena

OVR: 6

wow for those interested theres a free demo of all star baseball 2004 included in this game

along with aggressive online,vexx and ATV 2
Old 12-06-2002, 11:59 AM   #4
T*g*r's Sw*ng - M*ck*ls*n's M*n B**bs

injunwal's Arena

OVR: 18

picked it up last night. Seems much improved over the original. I still need more time to render a decision on the game
Old 12-07-2002, 04:11 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 18

I rented this last night, and me being a huge wrestling fan, especially of old school wrestlers, I love this game. Not as good to me as Smackdown:SYM, but I am still enjoying it a ton.

Me and my bro had possibly our best match ever last night in LOW:2, besides our 60 minute Ironman match (yes, we pulled a 60 minute marathon) in No Mercy. I was Kurt Angle and my bro was Chris Benoit. It was 6-6 with about 2 minutes left, after some AMAZING wrestling every minute, and at about 1:30 left, I made him tap to the Ankle Lock. I ended up holding him off for a 7-6 win. I remember the match like it was yesterday, it was truly my best experience ever in a wrestling game. But, on to our LOW:2 match.

We fought a couple Exhibitions against the computer to get warmed up with our chosen wrestlers (I was Bret Hart and my bro was Ricky Steamboat). We decided to flip a coin to choose a match: Ladder or Cage. It ended up being a cage match, and thus we started. Trust me, my brother wooped up on me for about the first ten minutes until I started to mount some offense. I ended up locking on the Sharpshooter about 20 minutes in or so, and he was down for a good amount of time. So, I went to work on the cage door, and got the door about halfway worn down before my bro got back up. We ended up deuling back and forth for about 20 minutes, until my bro hit a missile dropkick, so he went to work on the door. At this point, we were both completely busted open, and the ring was covered in blood. He got the door busted completely open and started to climb out when I got up and brought him back in. I locked in the Sharpshooter again, but he got up fairly quickly and I had no time to escape. At this point, it was about 50 or so minutes into the match. He ended up knocking me down again with a missile dropkick, but this time I sprung back up, and once again knocked him down and locked in the Sharpshooter, but since the last two times I put him in the Sharpshooter I couldn't escape, I decided to pick him back up and plant him with a cradle piledriver to do him in. I waltzed my way right out of the cage for the victory at about 60 minutes into the match. I explained the match the best I could, and put in mainly the big stuff that happened.

Talk about a tiring match, but it was well worth it. Believe it or not, he wins the majority of our matches, but I win the "bigger matches" if you will. Tonight when my bro comes by, it's time to take him on in a ladder match in LOW:2

I would say overall I enjoy Smackdown more, but so far in all my matches in LOW:2, most of them have been more exciting and longer than the majority of matches in Smackdown. Looks like I will be enjoying two great wrestling games this holiday season when I buy LOW:2 this weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2002, 02:29 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 17

Does anyone have any strategy for winning the battle royal, I am doing the career mode, and I need to win it so that i can fight hogan.
Sometimes i can throw people out, by going in the grapple and then pressing over and R, but it seems like most of the time i do nothing, or get myself thrown out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »