Home

Pro Wrestling.......

This is a discussion on Pro Wrestling....... within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-18-2002, 09:11 PM   #9
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Pro Wrestling.......

"Steph has her nights where she can look really good and than there are other ones that she looks like a piece of crap. I dont' know what it is. "

LOL I hate it when people are like that, however, I dont think Steph is like that, to each his own man, I'll stick her before anyone else except Stacy, Dawn Marie, or Torrie.
Old 07-18-2002, 10:46 PM   #10
L*rd *f th* M*n*t**s

Cincinnati_Kid's Arena

OVR: 6

matrix31 the WHAT?! was meant for el presidente stevie o as a salute of sorts....long before many of you joined we had quite a following (WHAT?!) and we dropped the saying long ago....but thanks for letting us know what is fresh in todays hip new world........

sad enough WWE needs austin a hell of alot more than they need steph...........

at least he would bust his *** night in night out no matter if it were a house show,a tv show,a ppv,or whatever and on top of that the arguements he had for going home actually hold alot of water. for the most part.......vince should have opened his mind and ears a bit

please bischoff,steph,vince....owner/commish/wrestler fued 10878..................give me a break already

how about concentrating on some fresh storylines putting the wrestlers over..................

i truley hope those who enjoy wrestling support the NWA/TNA/WILDSIDE promotion it may not be perfect by any means but at least they PUSH the talent especially the TRUE WORKERS and not just the bosses daughter,the man who ran a multi million dollar wrestling promotion into the ground as fast as he took it too the top....and feed the bosses ego over and over again with ladies a third his age.....while taking tv time away from the wrestlers themselves and if nothing else any and all competition may drive the WWE to improve a bit in the long run

WWE needs to get out of its storyline rut and improve its ratings and product for that matter ....first step would be a fresh idea.....say how about actually putting emphasis on titles and matches

as for NWA PPV if any of my friends here want to get a hold of a copy of the last couple pay per views and enjoy some old school southern style wrestling with a ton of cruiser weight style action in the already cult like popular X DIVISION

just shoot me a email fellas.........
Old 07-19-2002, 01:01 AM   #11
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

"matrix31 the WHAT?! was meant for el presidente stevie o as a salute of sorts....long before many of you joined we had quite a following (WHAT?!) and we dropped the saying long ago....but thanks for letting us know what is fresh in todays hip new world........"

Thanks for clarifying......

Well in my opinion, I think Austin was getting just as old as the other fueds. I know they need Austin way more from a business standpoint, but from a personal standpoint, I miss Steph, and FINALLY SHES BACK.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2002, 01:04 AM   #12
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

Yeah, the IC title is worthless now, they for sure need to put more emphasis on wrestling.

Also, every few years there is a dropoff in fan base and popularity, and then it grows again, we're just in one of those times, its not that the storylines are the MAIN reason, thats just how its going right now. In 2004 or 2005 it'll pick up again.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:25 AM   #13
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30

In reply to:

We need Stephanie back.

That must be a joke, I got so sick of her I just stopped watching for a long time.

I don't think the IC title is worthless at all, what they've made it become it is worthless, but they should have talented people hold the belt like they use to.
Old 07-19-2002, 01:39 AM   #14
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

It isnt a joke Fetter, trust me, I think she's hot.

Oh yeah, BTW, RAIDERS ARE GOING DOWN.........DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!
Old 07-20-2002, 06:24 PM   #15
MVP

funky_chicken's Arena

OVR: 37

Stephanie is hot, no doubt about that, but I think we can all do without her whiny voice. I like the idea of bringing in Bischoff, it can't hurt. The one think I could never understand is why the WWE never pushes the ECW guys. The only one who has gotten a push is RVD and Ryno a little. There's others who need pushes too, but it just seems WWE has no respect for the ECW guys on the roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2002, 06:33 PM   #16
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30

I agree with GatorsLF that she has her nights. Although it was great when her tit popped out, that was hilarious.

And we'll see about the Raiders going down, unfortunately we won't see soon enough, I can't wait for the season to start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »